Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
You type money if it is money you want to change look up instructions in universal renpy mod thread in f95 zone or official website

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
So no cut content that's only in the Subscribestar version? If not, why is the download for it still in the OP? Just an oversight?
Just downloaded so I don't know if there's any cut content but I did notice the content skip is gone (for obvious reasons, I assume). So that's probably why the old version is kept up since it's the last one with content skipping.

seifer_lwl

Aug 1, 2017
You type money if it is money you want to change look up instructions in universal renpy mod thread in f95 zone or official website
I mean this mod cannot work on this game. I guess it has anti-cheating. Other games can use universal renpy mod normally.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
yeah i somehow can't believe this is actually finished. people don't just... finish games, do they? it must be rushed or something.
It’s not that games or at least the stories can’t be finished. It’s usually not that much of a problem for visual novel. For example: Deliverance. Great game. Even RPG can be great and finished: Treasure of Nadia. However, most games here do indeed end up abandonned or rushed.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Quick question to those, who've finished it. I remember ending it before entering the city, it kinda felt like the dev was setting up for another area, did he just scratch that idea and rushed the storyline to its conclusion? Did he at least give some content to characters like vampire or witch?

Reactions: The D0n
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes