1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] [Completed] Knightess Layla -The Humiliating Life of a Seed Bed- (Full Translation)

Discussion in 'Translation' started by Shodai Mao, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Shodai Mao

Shodai Mao New Member

Apr 21, 2018
    Hi everyone. I'm new here!
    This is my first translation so I hope you'll enjoy it.

Here is the dlsite link for the game.

==>

Please Log in / Register to view this link

You can find the mega link for the english patch on my patreon page.

==>

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    N7, mesomeso, Alurion and 4 others like this.
  2. Oiz

Oiz ? Modder Uploader

Aug 5, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Is this a full translation?

3. brynhildr

brynhildr Well-Known Pain in the ass Uploader

Jun 2, 2017
    I did the thing. Downloaded the game and the patch, applied. So far.. seems that the game is completely in english (dialogue, menu, etc..). I didn't yet reached one of the h-scenes, so it's best to wait for an official reply from the user (also, if it's a translation done mostly by him or by machine translation).

4. brynhildr

Jun 2, 2017
    If you want to request the translation for that game, open another thread. This is about another completely different.

5. Draghough

Draghough Active Member

May 26, 2017
    If you read Shoai's patreon he is looking for a game to translate.... so the guy giving a suggetion is fine

(Translation completed) already implies it , thread made btw

6. brynhildr

Jun 2, 2017
    Yes, but waiting just for a confirmation from who made the translation? No?

What's with all the rush lately in doing the threads just for the likes, I don't know. Seriously. It's not that someone would've stolen the game from you - and before you can point the finger toward me, I just tested it and nothing else. I wasn't planning on doing the thread.

7. Draghough

Draghough Active Member

May 26, 2017
    What if i am a PRO GOD GAMER and already finished the game ? XD
    hentai scenes are translated, dialogues with NPCs are also , let's not go into quests npcs & story it's obvious

Let's not jump the horse here , likes farming ? not really the translator didn't even include the game with the patch ... unlike the thing you've done with Slave matrix.... *cough cough*

Edit: ,won't make a +1 post just for offtopic
    Slave matrix translator wanted to make a game thread himself not by a 3rd party....
    He included the full game along the translation , and due to his user class (Not uploader+) he couldn't make the thread in the games section ,probably didn't know that he can share a game by posting it in the REQ section and then ask a mod to move it so he made it in the translation forum... makes sense since he translated the game in question.
    TLDR That translstion thread could've been moved to the games section and edited properly , your thread is just a duplicate in a normal strict forum
    Luckly for most ppl here , multiposting is not even punished
    The blue Completed prefix was not even mentioned by me , what are you even saying bud ? the "(translation completed)" is the last thing in the title , get your sht togheter and stop :test2:ing that you din't get to play the game frist...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  8. Pharan

Pharan New Member

Apr 23, 2017
    Thanks Shodai! Looking forward to playing it!

9. brynhildr

Jun 2, 2017
    Because the game can't be shared, legally speaking. You're supposed to support the devs, but putting that aside because this is a pirate site and not a legal one.

And what I've done with Slave Matrix? You mean that I've done that for the likes? One, not at all; Two, at least I checked if everything was translated inside. If I hadn't say anything here at all, you would've just jumped to the conclusion that "Oh, there's a tag completed? Then the game it's completed!".
    Pretty much if someone says to you "Jump off the bridge", you would've done that, pretty sure.

N7 likes this.
  10. N7

N7 Formerly Rude Uploader Donor

Apr 5, 2017
    thanks for the translation buddy :)

HAG you farming likes without me wtf dude???? :mad:

brynhildr likes this.
  11. brynhildr

Jun 2, 2017
    I mean... I want them all for myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Shodai Mao

Shodai Mao New Member

Apr 21, 2018
    Yes, this is a full translation and I translated it myself.
    Hope you'll enjoy it!

brynhildr likes this.
  13. Shodai Mao

Shodai Mao New Member

Apr 21, 2018
    Not bad. The game looks nice and it's only 72 Mb.
    I need to download it first and see its contents.
    But, I need to make sure that there isn't someone else already translating it.

14. brynhildr

Jun 2, 2017
    As far as I read on ULMF, someone wanted to make a partial of it. Unfortunately, the game it hasn't been successful enough and so the partial was dropped. I believe that nobody is making a full translation of it!

Shodai Mao likes this.