the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
When I sleep at night, it repeats the morning scene waking up with Ann where she asks if you're a virgin and then when the scene is done there's just a black screen.

Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
I’ve tried to play this game multiple times over multiple versions but I appear to have the same issues with games made with RPGM regarding saving.

kakaha23

Jul 16, 2019
Since I was the one who waited so long for this (thank you dev), I'll upload a showcase of pictures from the new version, to let people decide whether it's worth to download it.

P.S. For some reason I can't upload pure pictures on f95zone as of now, that's why they're packaged inside a zip-archive.
i can't find 2nd anal scen whith Caren?

JesArt1992

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, good afternoon!
Hey, I have a question. I stopped checking this game after I had to delete a lot of things, it's been a very long time. But now I want to go back to it and I see that there are now 2 versions of the same game, and I want to know what is the difference between the two versions?
What does the old version have? There is a clear difference between these two versions.
Is the new version a sequel? I don't know man, some help please

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is it possible in this game to be friendly with characters without fucking them? Can I have sex only with the characters that I want?

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Is it possible in this game to be friendly with characters without fucking them? Can I have sex only with the characters that I want?
Yes and no. You'll have to go through some scenes that you can easily skip through if you don't like them, but most characters are optional.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone still have the files for that dream sequence with the 3 MILFs? I believe it's titled Sweet Dreams. It's the one that was released back in 2021 right after v0.17.05 ended. I seem to have to deleted the files on my PC and the MEGA download link in this thread is no longer available

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes