• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Kizaru3D Collection [2024-02-05] [Kizaru]

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
1707103502694.png
Does it also come out like this to all of you?
I am referring to those copies that end with "_2", I have already checked them and they all look like this

Reactions: Cunt

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
View attachment 3327076
Does it also come out like this to all of you?
I am referring to those copies that end with "_2", I have already checked them and they all look like this
Whoops i may have fucked up and forgot to run the programm to check for dupes sorry will update it soon without dupes.

Reactions: S0k4

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Their work is more trans than futa. Parts are realistic, situations are in the real world mostly. No over the top nonsense that is all too common in this space, just great trans/trap/cross dress goodness with a focus on romance too in a few of the comics which I love. Perhaps they've evolved into this from their early work, hence the description in the title.

Personal favourites are My Amazing Transformation and Friends. A few stories never seem to have gotten finished that had huge potential like Francis and My Comrade is a Elven Prince, while others started well but went down a path I didn't care for but generally a great adult comic developer that focuses on a very neglected area, trans romance stories in real world settings with real like characters.

Reactions: El Lunar