VN Ren'Py Completed Kissing Therapy [Cypress Zeta]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Unbenannt-1.jpg
Overview:
Kate goes to her school counselor to try therapeutic hypnosis to learn how to make friends again. A short erotic psychological horror kinetic novel by Outbreak Games. Made with the work of a fine team powered through Patreon and itch by donations from players like you. Contains mild sexual content and erotic mind control. Now revamped with extra NSFW scenes! Enjoy Kissing Therapy Relewded - the full experience!​

Updated: 31-March-2018
Developer/Publisher: Cypress Zeta -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

1Md1qk.png 4pucv2.png EJimft.png pS2dDp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
I remember this game it pissed off SJWS since they were moaning that not all lesbian counselors were predators

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
The pink on pink color seems odd to me, but i will give it a try. mostly interested due to the lesbian but not sure of seeing horror

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
red light district sim game.

edit: a lil tip, don't look at the pics for too long or you will have some light spots in ya eyes o_O

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
This is more like a short story that can be completed in less than 3 minutes if you keep skipping. Not bad, But It did give me quite a headache with the pink philter.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i got a headache looking at the pictures
You and me both.

I remember this game it pissed off SJWS since they were moaning that not all lesbian counselors were predators
Then they probably got started maoning about how lesbians don't exist and are an ivention of sad, lonely men.
Okay, that was a bit of a stretch. SJWs defeat themselves at every turn, anyway.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Interesting! I'm a fan of the example art and will check this out.

Also (just to play Devil's Advocate): the OP does describe this as a visual novel, not a choice-based game - for those unloving of the lack of choices!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes