gladyes

Nov 9, 2017
Changelog - 0.3.1
  • Fixed an issue with Riding cowgirl not being in the list of sex positions for custom characters
  • Improved the scroll sensitivity for all scrolling parts by 700%
  • Added a pre-selection of bondage restraints to the default save (only works for players that don’t have a save, so haven’t played the game before)
  • Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck when putting a restraint
  • Fixed an issue with disable visual restraint toggle not working
  • Fixed an issue with Gags not being removed sometimes for oral positions
  • Fixed an issue with cyber torso binder not being selectable
  • Fixed Bondage boots and gloves (clothing version) to have the proper mesh and materials
  • Updated Pin down description (it was missing that it can trigger lustful)

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Because you have set enemies to have active role
That's kinda reductive, wouldn't it make more sense to have Genitals/Strap-ons separate from sexual preference?

Like how can you play against a submissive Futa or a dominant Woman without having to play as a different sexuality all together. It would work better if Active/Passive roles were Dominant/Submissive instead, make it so genital's wouldn't play a factor in your sexuality, if I wanna play against a dominant woman as a straight man I don't want the threat of getting pegged in the ass, there's a difference between a dominant woman and a woman wearing a strap-on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anteron

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That's kinda reductive, wouldn't it make more sense to have Genitals/Strap-ons separate from sexual preference?

Like how can you play against a submissive Futa or a dominant Woman without having to play as a different sexuality all together. It would work better if Active/Passive roles were Dominant/Submissive instead, make it so genital's wouldn't play a factor in your sexuality, if I wanna play against a dominant woman as a straight man I don't want the threat of getting pegged in the ass, there's a difference between a dominant woman and a woman wearing a strap-on.
You are mixing sutff here
The whole Role means how they will behave sexually:
Basically
passive = gets penetrated
Active = penetrates
Mixed = a bit of both

Being dominant or submissive is part of the personality of a character and will determine how the AI plays it. For example Lucy has the dominant personality, if you set her as passive she will dominate the living shit out of you with her tits and pussy, but if you set her to active she will use a strap-on/futa (based on your settings).

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Any database with characters? Or it is possible to add the "Full random" button in character editor? Or add Dice-character please (temporary character with random apearance/stats/etc for one match)?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes