/;/

Feb 17, 2020

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
Hello
does anyone have an update version of KhasAdvancedLighting?
because I can't play this game

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
IMAGINE SPLITTING YOUR WORK BETWEEN THREE PROJECTS AND GETTING THEM AXED FROM PATREON ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE ONE OF THEM HAS INCEST THEMES
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING AFTER YOU ALREADY GOT AXED BY PATREON 8 YEARS AGO BECAUSE YOUR GAME HAD SH*TA THEMES SO YOU CREATIVELY CONFORM TO THEIR STANDARDS BY MAKING MANLET PROTAGONISTS TO AVOID THE AXE
AND
THEN
GETTING
AXED
ANYWAYS
View attachment 3450304 View attachment 3450305 View attachment 3450306
so what he do now? go to SStar?

HRPG Story Enjoyer

Feb 13, 2024
im going to her house and she not there as u can see in the background
unless i have to progress moriaty quest i still didnt free her from jail
no,what i meant is yennay only available at her own house in the morning(In front of the mirror on the left top) while in the picture you visit her at night .
Try visit her at different time .
If she's still not there then maybe it is bugged .

HRPG Story Enjoyer

Feb 13, 2024
View attachment 3433282
Anyone know how i am supposted to start Yennay and Gobboe's quests? i just got the scene, after corrupting Lucille, where the queen gives her speech.
not sure iirc,but for yennay she just asked you via telepathy to met her at her house when you move from harbor to middle city .
and for gobboe she just standing in front of the inn (i forgot if its day night or smthing but just give it a try each time) and she ask you to find a peeping tom .

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
It's a shame that there's so little progress for 3,5 years of development. These kinds of games used to be made within months after all.

Go to data/movies and delete the intro scene then it works just fine
Thank you very much.

I've been encountering another issue and wonder if there are any solutions: the game occasionally starts to flicker/crash when trying to open the menu

Reactions: Ntrsugar and Veloso

Veloso

Sep 22, 2023
It's a shame that there's so little progress for 3,5 years of development. These kinds of games used to be made within months after all.

Thank you very much.

I've been encountering another issue and wonder if there are any solutions: the game occasionally starts to flicker/crash when trying to open the menu
Me too i need to restart game to make game properly run

aimlessart

Oct 26, 2017
We maybe not the fastest around, but we've done a very consistent updates for the last 3 years and that is something that I'm proud off.... well, till recently where we hit a hiccup with the p*****n thing.
I'd like to think that were on the 'one of the better ones' when it comes to this sort of consistency but alas, everybody have their own set of expectation and standard.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
We maybe not the fastest around, but we've done a very consistent updates for the last 3 years and that is something that I'm proud off.... well, till recently where we hit a hiccup with the p*****n thing.
I'd like to think that were on the 'one of the better ones' when it comes to this sort of consistency but alas, everybody have their own set of expectation and standard.
KoS has been very consistent with updates. And you've gotten in some great surprises too. I didn't know Drunah and other other adventurers were coming and now she's managed to finally overthrow Titania as my favorite.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021

Thank you very much.

I have more than 12 hours of gameplay, I don't see that is little progress at all and is consistent as wall, I mean we even know when the final update will come and when the game will be in steam.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
IMAGINE SPLITTING YOUR WORK BETWEEN THREE PROJECTS AND GETTING THEM AXED FROM PATREON ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE ONE OF THEM HAS INCEST THEMES
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING AFTER YOU ALREADY GOT AXED BY PATREON 8 YEARS AGO BECAUSE YOUR GAME HAD SH*TA THEMES SO YOU CREATIVELY CONFORM TO THEIR STANDARDS BY MAKING MANLET PROTAGONISTS TO AVOID THE AXE
AND
THEN
GETTING
AXED
ANYWAYS
View attachment 3450304 View attachment 3450305 View attachment 3450306
They have 3 games they are working on simultaneously ?

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I have more than 12 hours of gameplay, I don't see that is little progress at all and is consistent as wall, I mean we even know when the final update will come and when the game will be in steam.
I finished my run in less than 6 hours according to the save game. That’s 2 hours of playing time per year of development. There are also still numerous bugs.

I have not been following the game, so I can judge the product of 3,5 years only. As far as standards are concerned, we are talking about a RPG - it couldn’t be any easier to create content.

I did enjoy it overall, but looking at the roadmap and pride in your consistency, the slow pace is not going to change anytime soon. Therefore, best wishes for your project, I might check it out if I stumble upon it again in the future.

Reactions: Amarinth12

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
>First upload date: Sept 29, 2020
>Thread Updated: Feb 29, 2024
>current version number: 0.22.4

If you do the math, it will take exactly 80 years to reach Version 1.0.0. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Amarinth12

aimlessart

Oct 26, 2017

Thats not how version update numberings work.
For us, the number 0.x will always goes up for each content update,and the numerical following it would be bug and fixes for said 0.x.

Theoretically we can have version 0.99999999999999999999999999.4 and its still not gonna be Version 1.0.0
It is up to the dev when they want to call it Version 1.0.0, and they usually do so when its complete.

• Hey there
Reactions: camper88 and /;/

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
any update?
From Subscribestar

686952cd-39ff-4f54-a89a-f8e0078a980d-1200x0.png

0.23 - Plan

We're back to Kingdom of Subversion this month! It's a little bit of a shaky return, as it seems Veilbane will not be joining the game as planned this month. We still have some ideas on how to make it a good build though and we hope you look forward to seeing the next party member, Noelle get introduced!

On top of that, I want to make some camp scenes for the Royal Court where you can take them out of the city, set up and camp andddddd... Well you know the rest! These will be reused scenes, but maybe in the future we can replace them with some unique scenes.

Finally I want to readdress some of the RPG elements in the game as that has been a little lackluster recently. The enemies need a bit of fine tuning, and I want to add in some more items / equipment and skills. I may even look into starting a new zone for players to explore too.

Expect the build on the 29th!

Reactions: OUndrAnt and T. Rex

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Would you mind giving me an example of a game that was completed within months that has over 100 unique scenes?

That's literally not how build versioning works.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes