clades

Jun 15, 2017
Although I am of the opinion that RPGM tends to hide behind the label of "gameplay" what it's usually mindless wandering, backtracking and grinding, thus making its games seem like they are full of content when the truth is that most of game time is actually wasted moving around or in inconsequential fights.
This accurately describes pretty much every RPGMaker game ever made. 15 minutes of actual content, 5 hours of boring fights, and 10 hours of walking around trying to find an NPC that has something worthwhile to say.

adelsba

May 26, 2018
Another thing that I belive is a strong reason I dislike the game: I feel like Sabia's rise in rank was just too fast. I was really looking forward to slowly going from a lowly human peasant to rise up to the top, that was the main appeal of the story for me and was IMO well reflected in the scenes of 0.1. Going clean or sexual, either just purely for benefits or potentially slowly being corrupted, eventually doing it just out of lust and desire. Why are the orcs not more hostile towards Sabia? It's shown somewhat at certain points here and there but it's usually just by the same specific orcs and they're just saying something mean. Where's the sense of dread, the possibility of violence and rape? I can't believe a female human arrived at this orc camp without getting raped like crazy. There was too little time spent being a peasant at the absolute bottom, which is the part that appealed to me the most. Didn't she already have her own army at the end of 0.4? If I had it my way she would still be sucking dick for money lol.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Another thing that I belive is a strong reason I dislike the game: I feel like Sabia's rise in rank was just too fast. I was really looking forward to slowly going from a lowly human peasant to rise up to the top, that was the main appeal of the story for me and was IMO well reflected in the scenes of 0.1. Going clean or sexual, either just purely for benefits or potentially slowly being corrupted, eventually doing it just out of lust and desire. Why are the orcs not more hostile towards Sabia? It's shown somewhat at certain points here and there but it's usually just by the same specific orcs and they're just saying something mean. Where's the sense of dread, the possibility of violence and rape? I can't believe a female human arrived at this orc camp without getting raped like crazy. There was too little time spent being a peasant at the absolute bottom, which is the part that appealed to me the most. Didn't she already have her own army at the end of 0.4? If I had it my way she would still be sucking dick for money lol.
yeah, and in 0.1 she only accepted in tribe... and in 0.2 already commanding raid against cargirls. Not warchief, nor captains, Sabia just came "i would command" and Groknak like "oh, yeah, of course, why not!" Like captains or warchief has no desire to enhance their own positions in tribe. Only orc which really antagonising her is shaman. Oh, and that orcs in the bar... which got killed, semi-randomly. All fear about her position gone after 0.2. She has fear to travel across tents in 0.1, but not after.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
4 Months, 5 Scenes and Sabia features in a whopping 2 of them. Either they shot themselves in the foot with this Ren'py bullshit or we have to concede that Sierra has lost interest in this game.
Would agree. Was hoping for the bulk of the shagging to be done to Sabia. Particularly that hell hound, which did seem initially as though she was the one that was going to be taking its dick, until that furry spoiled the fun.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
Will Hreinn games become another 'Redamz'? I guess we'll see in the future, if this lack of content continues.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, I really could use Your help. I'm stuck in Investigation Quest. Basically I cannot buy Tentacle Slime. I bought it earlier when I first discovered crafting and made a bottle of Haze Wine, but somewhere during the quest I discovered that I got it's bottle icon in the inventory, but with quantity 0. Now Elmy does not have the Slime anymore and says that someone is buying it out. Tried to modify the save, but on entries corresponding to Haze Wine or it's ingredients it says it's for Patrons only. Any ideas?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Guys, I really could use Your help. I'm stuck in Investigation Quest. Basically I cannot buy Tentacle Slime. I bought it earlier when I first discovered crafting and made a bottle of Haze Wine, but somewhere during the quest I discovered that I got it's bottle icon in the inventory, but with quantity 0. Now Elmy does not have the Slime anymore and says that someone is buying it out. Tried to modify the save, but on entries corresponding to Haze Wine or it's ingredients it says it's for Patrons only. Any ideas?
You don't need the witness, as long as you mocked the shaman during the Membership Ritual. Always, mock the shaman!
If you didn't, you're f...

Hmm... forced to use the console and type Inventory.add_item(Hazewine)

So quick question: What are the bonus downloads for? And do I need to download all of them or just the last one?
Scenes not in the game. Just download the bonus content or the JDMod (all linked in the op) to have them added to the gallery.
The bonus materials are, as their name implies, bonus scenes which are not part of the game's continuum. They are made as rewards for certain tiers of patrons.
As replied multiple times, bonus art are bonus sex scenes not taking place in the game's continuity. They are standalone sex scenes depicting various situations for the characters that do not happen in the storyline.

Reactions: random.person

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
Was expecting a little more from the update but the game itself is not that bad. In all honesty i would love another game in the realm of Noxian Nights. But this may be due to the fact that that was the game that introduced me to adult games. Either way i loved that game and would gladly support a sequel of any sorts if it were ever to occur.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Noxian Nights was a great game but this is basicly a patreon milker they are working on it like 2 years right? so i doubt the final version is happening. Correct me if i was wrong

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Sierra Lee is not the the type to just leave it hanging. As this is not one of her games i get into i do not know the specifics of why or how it is lagging compared to what is expected, but, if possible, SL will see it through. I have watched her progress for years.

Reactions: UncleVT and Bladeue

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Noxian Nights was a great game but this is basicly a patreon milker they are working on it like 2 years right? so i doubt the final version is happening. Correct me if i was wrong
I believe it's more of events taking place in her life and maybe growing lack of interest in this game is causing the lack of good content and drawn out development time. Since she is a dedicated developer that always finishes a game that probably making her continue making it at this point. If you want to know what her interest right now is towards writing a book, TLS, sequel of crimson grey, a parody of Mario, and a few hidden side projects. Since I support the TLS and no interest in this but thought to let you guys know what might be the cause of this lack of content or good content. This is just my opinion of course.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
just follow through the main quest-line and Elmy's shop should restock as it only restocks twice you can purchase it then

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes