JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
How do you train with Lutvrog? I mean, I sparred with him and won back in Ch. 1, and the special training with someone in the arena was available for Neve twice, but I never got the option to train with him alone or with him and Neve.
You need at least 5 Affection ("A_lutvrog = 5" in the console).

After triggering Neve's Training scene, the option shouldn't be available anymore.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Here, I just made a quick script modification as people seem to request full unlock of the gallery a lot. Just extract and drop this in your Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\game\Database folder and overwrite when asked, and all scenes will be unlocked in your gallery regardless of your save files.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Here, I just made a quick script modification as people seem to request full unlock of the gallery a lot. Just extract and drop this in your Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\game\Database folder and overwrite when asked, and all scenes will be unlocked in your gallery regardless of your save files.
Imma download just I case, thanks.

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Did you follow one of the walkthrough ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need to create ENERGY POTION and keep one to yourself while hunting it...
"Hey here is your game you can go different ways."
"Wait are you really trying to play the game on your own?!"
"Fuck you user! You're not allowed to do that now I gone make your save worthless and let you stuck forever at the same point."

These kind of games become more common and I hate it.
Anyways thanks for the help

Reactions: fool013

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
"Hey here is your game you can go different ways."
"Wait are you really trying to play the game on your own?!"
"Fuck you user! You're not allowed to do that now I gone make your save worthless and let you stuck forever at the same point."

These kind of games become more common and I hate it.
Anyways thanks for the help
The first time I played the game, I played it blind - and I didn't make that many wrong decisions.. ^^
Most of the time Sierra gives hints within her writing, in this case Sabias problem to keep herself concentrated.

Compared to other game I think you can easily play it blind.

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
The first time I played the game, I played it blind - and I didn't make that many wrong decisions.. ^^
Most of the time Sierra gives hints within her writing, in this case Sabias problem to keep herself concentrated.

Compared to other game I think you can easily play it blind.
-make the wrong potion
- fucks up the whole save

Yeah nah then I would rather wait until the CG of the game get uploaded than wasting 1hour of playing and farm just to throw away the save away because of one mistake.

Reactions: fool013

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
-make the wrong potion

Yeah nah then I would rather wait until the CG of the game get uploaded than wasting 1hour of playing and farm just to throw away the save away because of one mistake.
Not really sure what you mean with wrong potion, though? Orc Health potion -> White Hind Energy Potion -> White Hind Haze Wine -> Witness (Killing the 4 orcs in the bar for that beautiful orc axe) You can also let the orc in the white hind hunt die if you'd rather save the ingredients for the Royal Gold potion that might make orcs a bit more loyal. But lets be honest, if you just follow choices that orcs respect you dont really need it.

Edit: Tbh, That in itself lets you choose which path you'd rather go yourself..

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
-make the wrong potion

Uhm, you have enough resources to create all potions once..
also, you have multiple saveslots.. I never tried it, but I'm not sure you actually *can* get stuck oô

Reactions: ponyguy

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
0.4.0 Walkthrough

Changes to 0.3.4 and earlier :
- Some early Domination/Submission choices were changed. I don't know what the impact might be.
- Fixed not being able to get the best outcome at Tekrok's Feast.

I didn't have the time to test every route. If something doesn't work as intended, tell me and will investigate.

@Bloo

PS : Could someone tell why this PDF is 5576kb when 0.3.4 was 475kb ?

EDIT : Made minor changes. New pictures :happyblush Used a Online converter to reduce the size from 5.5mb to 1.2mb. PDF Creator sucks.
EDIT2 : New walkthrough on page 72.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
-make the wrong potion

"Wiping her eyes one more time, Sabia did her best to stay focused. Yet as the hours dragged on, she suddenly found herself opening her eyes and realizing that she had drifted off."
"There were a few tracks near the stream, but no sight of any deer. Sabia sighed and stuck around, hoping that she would spot one yet, but in the end she was too tired and headed home empty-handed."
"Though she wished that she could succeed by force of will, she recognized that was unlikely. Most likely, she would need an artificial aid to keep her energy up."

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
0.4.0 Walkthrough

Changes to 0.3.4 and earlier :
- Some early Domination/Submission choices were changed. I don't know what the impact might be.
- Fixed not being able to get the best outcome at Tekrok's Feast.

I didn't have the time to test every route. If something doesn't work as intended, tell me and will investigate.

@Bloo

PS : Could someone tell why this PDF is 5576kb when 0.3.4 was 475kb ?
More pics maybe? Thx for the walkthrough.
As far as I know the artist is male and the writer, Sierra Lee, is a women.

But considering her other games I think it is her that pushes towards the ability to play blind :D
(I don't know much about the artist tho)
Sierra Lee answer from patreon:
Well, I prefer to keep the emphasis on the work I create, but if the answer matters to you, I am an attack helicopter.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes