1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
9aAQMyDRAh0LVynOWMTNXc1Q4OCGVuJEds9DRJzclb6H8ke2jr2Kajy8AynP0Yln_large_2.png

Overview:
Kingdom Defiled is a mix between a dating sim and a strategy game, where you need to rebuild your city and recruit an army to defeat evil. Core features include, Turn based strategic combat, sexy scenes, unit recruiting and training, resource gathering and base building. Are you going to fight for good and get the girl or turn to evil and enslave them all?
Thread Updated: 2019-04-28
Release Date: 2019-04-20
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1211
OS
: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

ax89fx2e6uq2.png 44qnn3eg1xdp.png m22Mtgb.png 94hJRY3.png 1.png 2.png 1.gif

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
If I had money, I would donate.
It ain't bad and as a pre-alpha it's pretty good and works about as well as hit should. Text should have a slight background to it in order to stop some part of it being harder to read than it should.
Magical accidental blowjob from nowhere was funny and the combat, while the barest of bare bones, does show a small amount of potential.
Keep an eye on this one folks, provided the dev doesn't vanish we may have a winner.

Reactions: ponyguy

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Art seems from average to good, but I applaud the effort

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I actually dig the art style - great to see an artist finally teaming up with a programmer to make a game. On watchlist
Same here, will wait patiently to see where it's going, and hoping for not a Library story's clone

kira

Aug 13, 2016
What the guys above me said, nothing is better than hand drawn scenes. I like 3D scenes but as of late most people who use it takes a long time to actually finish a game and felt like they're just prolonging the game because shilling purposes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
0.001 pre alpha demo

hooooooooooooooolly shit , that definitly the most weirdo way to mention an version of game i have ever see ...

its not only 0.001 .... its also pre-alpha ... and a demo .... ROFL i cant , i dying right now XD

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The usual expression for this stage would be 'minimal viable concept demo' - but people have created so many weird classifications by now that it doesnt really matter anymore.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Definitely a refreshing new art style, not the best but at the same time it's fairly unique which gives it it's own charm. Gonna keep an eye on this one :)

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes