VN Others Completed King Of Phoenix [King Key Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
King of Phoenix is a comedic adult harem dating sim set in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Play as Dan Miller, a British journalist who is forced to take a layover in Phoenix and meets a couple of very lovely ladies there. What treasures lie in wait for him in this city? Money? Friendship? Passion? Waifus?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 27/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -
Possible fix (by @printerDesu ):
(if needed, delete "steam_api.lib")

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hah ! i just saw that on steam a few minutes agos XD
and here it is already :p

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
«King of Phoenix is a comedic adult harem dating sim»
We sure? From the pics it looks like a Visual Novel, not a Dating Sim. Anyone can confirm? I mean, whatever the actual genre it is, I'm most probably gonna download it. I just want to know how low to set my expectations: if the maker doesn't even know the genre of the game they made, I'm not expecting much. :biggrin:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I call bullshit.

Too much greenery for it to be based in Phoenix.

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
game just crash/close during the intro text after i click to continue when it say ''this is the story of how i became the king of phoenix''

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
since game wont work i looked around see if i could find a crash report or something in the file, found ''cg'' folder, and look like there's only 10 pic or well more like 5 with 2 version each

Crozisvas

Oct 28, 2017
i think because the game is not cracked? i delete the steam_api.dll & steam_api.lib (including the x64 version) inside the "lib" folder and replace it with steam_api.dll (including x64 version i guess) from Darksiders as this is the scene released of them afaik (or not?) also just to be consistent, and i get past the crash.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote