2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Milf Lover
Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
King of Phoenix is a comedic adult harem dating sim set in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. Play as Dan Miller, a British journalist who is forced to take a layover in Phoenix and meets a couple of very lovely ladies there. What treasures lie in wait for him in this city? Money? Friendship? Passion? Waifus?
Experience the sexiest layover known to man as you spend a few decadent days in a resort and watch your “Phoenix” rise through the ashes!

• A hilarious and sexy storyline
  • Anime characters
  • Four possible endings
  • Plenty of “entertaining” CGs
  • Lovely Waifus to charm
  • A sexy and very funky OST

Updated: 27/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, 2DCG, Romance, Oral Sex

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.

Download: - -
Possible fix (by @printerDesu ):
(if needed, delete "steam_api.lib")

Jun 7, 2017
«King of Phoenix is a comedic adult harem dating sim»
We sure? From the pics it looks like a Visual Novel, not a Dating Sim. Anyone can confirm? I mean, whatever the actual genre it is, I'm most probably gonna download it. I just want to know how low to set my expectations: if the maker doesn't even know the genre of the game they made, I'm not expecting much. :biggrin:

xןʞ

The Cunt Who Stole Christmas
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I call bullshit.

Too much greenery for it to be based in Phoenix.

Feb 27, 2018
since game wont work i looked around see if i could find a crash report or something in the file, found ''cg'' folder, and look like there's only 10 pic or well more like 5 with 2 version each

Oct 28, 2017
i think because the game is not cracked? i delete the steam_api.dll & steam_api.lib (including the x64 version) inside the "lib" folder and replace it with steam_api.dll (including x64 version i guess) from Darksiders as this is the scene released of them afaik (or not?) also just to be consistent, and i get past the crash.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote