VN Others Completed Kindred Spirits on the Roof ~Full Chorus~ [Final] [Liar-soft]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

9101.png

Overview:
Kokonotsuboshi Girls' Academy of Commerce, a school built on the site of an old castle, nicknamed "Shirojo." One day, the timid Toomi Yuna, who had been living a quiet life at this school, suddenly met two ghosts on the roof during lunch:
Enoki Sachi, who died in an accident before the war, and Nagatani Megumi, who died of illness 30 years ago. The two "kindred spirits" died with unrequited feelings in their hearts, met, and fell in love. They ardently wish to experience their "first time" together before their eternal rest. ...But they don't know how. The two who are bound to the site of the school enlist Yuna to help them create more "yuri" couples at the school so that they can glean some sexual insight from observing them, and to assist the girls struggling with their hidden feelings.

Thread Updated: 2019-Jan-27
Release: Japan 2012-Mar-30, English Version 2016-Feb-12, Full Chorus 2019-Jan-17
Title: Okujou no Yurirei-san
Original Title: 屋上の百合霊さん
Alias Title: Kindred Spirits on the Roof
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Liar-soft
Publisher: MangaGamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

<DOWNLOAD>
- - -

<EXTRAS>

92762.jpg 92763.jpg 92767.jpg 92768.jpg 92940.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I read this a long time ago. I remember being really impressed by how realistic the characters came across. Their thoughts and reactions to scenarios were usually down to earth and didn't force you to suspend disbelief or assume they were just idiots. This may not sound like a big deal, or you might not even understand how that's different from normal. Let's just say you won't find yourself thinking "how does that guy not see that she's in love with him?" or "how did the rest of the room not notice them?" Stuff like that. Here's some stuff from my screenshot folder.
kindred_spirits_meats_da_capo_iii.jpg kindred_spirits-acting_weird.jpg kindred_spirits-one_of_those.jpg
Edit: Disclaimer, I just remembered the last 15 minutes of the VN blow that description to hell because it is so damn stupid. Still a good read though.

Last edited:

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
The developer is currently working on an updated version of this that will feature full voice acting (as opposed to the current partial), some redone CGs, and maybe some new ones as well. Scheduled to release in January.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
This game is crash happy with wineskin on mac (like fiddling with the options or the text ui, and trying to load a save crashes it), but it's plays fine so far with PlayOnMac. Nope I spoke to soon, it also crashes on PlayOnMac too. It's playable if I keep it open and refrain from loading a save.

Reactions: bjornt2

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
How do you incorporate the video into the game or is it just an external thing?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes