Flash Completed Kim: The Cheating Wife [v0.96] [Lesson Of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kim_0004.jpg

Overview:
Do you remember Kim from City of Love expansion?
The cheating wife is back, looking for more adventures with happy ending on her face.​

Updated: 2017-04-17
Developer: Lesson Of Passion
Censorship: No
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

kim_0001.jpg kim_0002.jpg kim_0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Really short for one of their games too, and its one of the progression ones - answer the first set of questions right, get the foreplay scenes - do more questions and raise the mood, then more foreplay and maybe stripping - until you finally get to the sex which probably ends it. Considering the size of the game.

Many of the other games have more involvement and story, even for a cheating one other than some slick images of Kim, there is not much here.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it just that the program they're using can't do much more than they've already presented? Have they hit the cap of their imagination given the tools they have? I mean at this point I can tell lessonofpassion games just by the pics (and they aren't bad by any stretch). They're art style is very easy to spot and unique.

Somethings gotta change though. Give me things to do, not a visual novel with a pass/fail experience bar. I even read it, and it's good material....but it's a single scene being called a 'game'.

I don't need it to be Elenor, I just need substance, and maybe branch out from their standard cheating or whoring around fetish. Try a new program, look into including optional minigames, combat system maybe....I don't know, SOMETHING. Rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: mathias

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I guess this is a female MC game, stahp, pls
When you play the female in their games you have to cheat, hell you pretty much always cheat in their games. Lesson of Cheating. Either cuck or get cucked lol

Half of their games story: Married couple near the brink of breaking up. Raise stats so they can stay together, fail to raise enough stats and you get cheated on, raise it high enough and cheat on them, stay with them or both.

Reactions: Dictateur

spackmaster

Mar 21, 2017
Is it just that the program they're using can't do much more than they've already presented? Have they hit the cap of their imagination given the tools they have? I mean at this point I can tell lessonofpassion games just by the pics (and they aren't bad by any stretch). They're art style is very easy to spot and unique, but somethings gotta change. Give me things to do, not a visual novel with a pass/fail experience bar. I even read it, and it's good material....but it's a single scene being called a 'game'. I don't need it to be Elenor, I just need substance, and maybe branch out from their standard cheating or whoring around fetish. Try a new program, look into including optional minigames, combat system maybe....I don't know, SOMETHING. Rant over
I believe they have started using unity, so they should have tools for just about anything now. I'm fine with the content they use in their games. You always know what you're getting into. IMO what they need to do though is focus on their popular titles and start making more games like Blind Date 3D. I think that would make help them be more popular/successful then churning out basically the same game over and over again.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I like this.
The reason I enjoy LOP is because I know exaclty what I'll get in their games. I'm glad to see they finally dropping behind their boring stats-builders games and go into the choose your own adventure ones.
People call it a visual novel like it's a bad thing. Well, since I'm a fan of visual novels, I prefer this approach. Oh, I also consider visual novels a kind of game.
Kim is a hot character and I'm glad to see her back. I'm pleased to see that they didn't mess things over like in the Eleanor dating game, since Eleanor looked like she was a totally different kind of character in terms of personality.

spackmaster

Mar 21, 2017
Kim is a hot character and I'm glad to see her back. I'm pleased to see that they didn't mess things over like in the Eleanor dating game, since Eleanor looked like she was a totally different kind of character in terms of personality.
I agree. Eleanor two was disappointing because of that.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote