Unity Completed Kim Possible [Project Physalis]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
How do you use cheatengine for this?
Easy.. start up the game.. then start up cheatengine... click in cheat engine the top left button that's flashing green (little computer symbol) .. look for the kim possible exe.. open.. then look to the right and check "enable speedhack" , use the slider to set speed and click apply.

For Kim you need to manually input a value because the increments in which the slider sets the speed is not sensitive enough.. 0.1 worked best.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
I liked the game and the art style awesome but i wanna know if the anal tag is a secret in the game or just a mistake because i didn't find anything like that

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I liked the game and the art style awesome but i wanna know if the anal tag is a secret in the game or just a mistake because i didn't find anything like that
Ops probably my fault, I was under the impression that it was there... Sorry

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
I've read the tumblr of the guys who made this game but I can't figure if this is supposed to be just a standalone loop type thing, or an H-scene from a larger game. Does anybody know which it is?

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Version 1.31 is available publicly on their patreon. Note that when you go to the 1.31 page, the dropbox download link for windows points (as of my writing this) to 1.28. But there is an attachment for the Windows version 1.31 just below that.

dammamm

Sep 7, 2017
The game is a joke, it's essentially a free online meet n fuck flash game that somehow managed to mess up. by being terrible and unrewarding.
the dude is working on a full length game with several characters and scenes, he asked his patreons if they wanted a mini game with kim possible, people said yes.
and here we are, with a kim possible minigame. this minigame does has nothing to do with any of his other work so it's labelled as completed.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
the dude is working on a full length game with several characters and scenes, he asked his patreons if they wanted a mini game with kim possible, people said yes.
and here we are, with a kim possible minigame. this minigame does has nothing to do with any of his other work so it's labelled as completed.
Fair enough. However the quality of this does not exactly excite me for any of his future work so I stand by what I said in that it's terrible as both a game and a demo/teaser. However I do appreciate he's making a full length game and this isn't actually considered a truly finished product so I take back what I said before about this being a joke.

Griffan

Formerly 'Rickety-zee'
May 17, 2018
Whoever made cheat engine is such a troll, I just want a precise way to use it..
Not some bullshit crafty test with some "hit me" or anything of that sort.
I'd rather he went straight to the point, I don't care about the fancy stuff.

randompropercussing

Jun 29, 2020
The art is fine, mechanics suck. Overall, it's an ok game. You have about as much fun as sitting on your balls until they explode (or if you're a woman; using a hair straightener on your labias).

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
i made a nude mod, i basically deleted the black dress from existence.

Just replace the file and it's ready to go

Griffan

Formerly 'Rickety-zee'
May 17, 2018
i made a nude mod, i basically deleted the black dress from existence.
Mega
Just replace the file and it's ready to go
I copy pasted the new file you provided, replaced the file and...
=> The title screen changed Kim's face animated "button" and then the whole screen went blank !
No response when I click whatsoever.
Your mod doesn't work pal.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
damn, i modded the 1.25a version of the game!
here's the mod for 1.28

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Whoever made cheat engine is such a troll, I just want a precise way to use it..
Not some bullshit crafty test with some "hit me" or anything of that sort.
I'd rather he went straight to the point, I don't care about the fancy stuff.
No need for cheat engine
Click outside the window, this pauses the game.
You can repeatedly click on and off the screen until finally it happens to pause at the green line.
Once it pauses on the green line you click on the button. This gives you that "perfect" hit that is necessary to progress the game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote