• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet [ヴィルネーメレト]

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
Greetings, this is my first translation. I've been doing it for about a month (if not more). About 60-70% of the game is done. The translation is an edited MTL + manual edits. Most of the gameplay text is already done, with only a few maps left. Mostly untranslated skills and items. Right now I do not have a lot of time for translation, I continue slowly in my spare time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ummm.. I believe this could be flagged due to loli. You should check with mods because I feel like this game would be banned here.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
Ummm.. I believe this could be flagged due to loli. You should check with mods because I feel like this game would be banned here.
The last abandoned TL thread was okay. I didn't post any loli stuff(like picture) so it's should be ok

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The last abandoned TL thread was okay. I didn't post any loli stuff(like picture) so it's should be ok
Well the game itself will likely be banned here. Not sure what the policy is for translations, but without a game thread, not many people will even see it.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
Well the game itself will likely be banned here. Not sure what the policy is for translations, but without a game thread, not many people will even see it.
1623140031908.png So 2d stuff should be okay, I guess. It's not like game all about loli's there tons of characters and most loli's are monsters, so they just look small.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Was there an update on this? Just curious as it's been awhile, but would like to play this game without direct MTL.