• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
If you are interested in the animations, this grifter is using a lightly edited reisalin stout model, probably someone else's work, that is available for a game called koikatsu.

The models aren't his. The animations aren't his. It's just recordings from another game, with tens of thousands of free models for it, stapled over a shitty rpgm framework with terrible likely ESL writing.

All koikatsu models have recognizable traits, once you can figure those out these scams become obvious. All the .1 patreon grifts ripping off koikatsu are even lazier than normal asset flips or AI.
my brother spitting facts, most koikatsu games are like this lmao(few exceptions). They don't even have the spine and creativity to make their own model from ground up

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
any save file? I keep forgetting that deleting the folder deletes the save file unlike renpy XD
Man did you find one I'm still looking
originally downloaded from someone else here, i think this one is with ntr disabled if that's possible? never played the game from start myself, just that this one didn't had the ntr stuff during bottle game which i've seen after extracting cgs (but maybe stuff from cgs was from the earlier content which i've simply skipped xd), anyways the save 12 is the end of 0.2.3 content (i think, no longer remember clearly) , possibly with disabled ntr if such option exist as i said

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I'm stuck in the game, in the sense that the next day, after the translogue, I no longer know where to go, the game doesn't give me any references

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
originally downloaded from someone else here, i think this one is with ntr disabled if that's possible? never played the game from start myself, just that this one didn't had the ntr stuff during bottle game which i've seen after extracting cgs (but maybe stuff from cgs was from the earlier content which i've simply skipped xd), anyways the save 12 is the end of 0.2.3 content (i think, no longer remember clearly) , possibly with disabled ntr if such option exist as i said
thanks but clearly this game makes no sense with ntr disabled. So if there's one with it on, i'd prefer it

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
this game in itself is really good, imo the only problem is the lack of walkthrough and the lack of precision in the choices, how do we know we are in a netorase route? pure netorare route? or even vanilla? and since the game is kinda large already with rpgm taking times, it's really hard not to loose time on trying to do a route you want yet failing, did the developper answered all of that already?
If i can give you a suggestion i'd say you should have a menu where you know which route you are at least so the player knows he's in the right direction for what he wants
(and the minigames where you need to click on the green with reflex is bugged, at least for me even though i clicked at the right time it worked like 1sec after i clicked thus making me loose like 3 times for nothing)

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
this game in itself is really good, imo the only problem is the lack of walkthrough and the lack of precision in the choices, how do we know we are in a netorase route? pure netorare route? or even vanilla? and since the game is kinda large already with rpgm taking times, it's really hard not to loose time on trying to do a route you want yet failing, did the developper answered all of that already?
If i can give you a suggestion i'd say you should have a menu where you know which route you are at least so the player knows he's in the right direction for what he wants
(and the minigames where you need to click on the green with reflex is bugged, at least for me even though i clicked at the right time it worked like 1sec after i clicked thus making me loose like 3 times for nothing)
Hello,
Thank you for the kind words.
I addressed the walkthrough issue for those who support the work, it's brand new in V0.4 :)
I will take note of your suggestion for next release! This is actually not a bad idea as simple indicator.
For this Quick Time Minigame, you really need to press "space" only once and take your finger off the key, dunno why it's like that on the engine...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kekekerkek

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hello,
Thank you for the kind words.
I addressed the walkthrough issue for those who support the work, it's brand new in V0.4 :)
I will take note of your suggestion for next release! This is actually not a bad idea as simple indicator.
For this Quick Time Minigame, you really need to press "space" only once and take your finger off the key, dunno why it's like that on the engine...
Nice! good to know i could be helpful a little do you know when will be the next update for public?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
thanks but clearly this game makes no sense with ntr disabled. So if there's one with it on, i'd prefer it
that's just my guess, as i said i haven't played it that much, it's not my save, if you've ever started the game via "New Game" then you should know whether such switch exist or does not

Apr 28, 2020
I like the game, although there are a few "buts", from the last public update 3.0, when interacting with Anna for the second time, the MC could clean her pussy, but she does not ask, and the MC does not ask for it, although it suggests itself, except that she leaves it on then, and even in the previous update 2.2, there seems to be some logic, but it’s still quite inconvenient, I had to replay half the game or even more, so as not to increase the wife’s corruption, so that more interesting scenes would open up in my opinion, I hope beyond such harsh conditions will not be available to open the necessary scenes.

Reactions: curuchett

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Does anyone else have a problem with animations showing this release or am I the only one? Every animation scene its just a still frame of the MC licking Jane in the bathroom in the very beginning.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes