EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
uqiMeq.png

Overview:
The Kibō project will hopefully be a serie of several arcs. It's an RPG with NSFW content made with RPG Maker MV. In this serie, you will incarn a young married male (for now) in a modern city full of deviant corruption. Will he resist? Will his wife let him down? Will they both fall? I guess you have an idea what's coming down with the title.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: DS - Corruption Novels - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough

Scene1_Bath_MC_W_2.png Scene2_OQ10_4.png Scene4_CQ2_25.png 17apR+.png Scene1_Bath_MC_W_62.png
Scene4_CQ_5v.png Scene5_CQ_9v.png Scene2_OQ8_20.png Scene6_OQ_18.png Scene3_OQ12_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by dsnovels ,congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dsnovels

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
"The UI is in French."
I'd be damned... I knew something would go wrong for the first release, didn't excepted this :rolleyes:
I'll make sure to fix it!

Edit: I fixed the UI for V0.1.0, but I'm kinda lost to update this version here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: paxogre and Zemax

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
It seems nice, I think I am going to play it this weekend. I have only one worry: if the English of the game is in the same level as the overview I hope the dev get someone to help with the grammar. Anyway, good luck with the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Dapp and 1Teddy1

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
So there is no way to completely opt out of playing as the slut and just stick with playing as the cuck?
I must admit I haven't thought of a road where we don't see what's going on in the wife's head.
For me the story matter, I kind of always put a reason to something.
But if the community thinks it's better to have a path where the male is blind on everyting out of his control, I will consider opening it, it's still very early on.:)

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I must admit I haven't thought of a road where we don't see what's going on in the wife's head.
But if the community thinks it's better to have a path where the male is blind on everyting out of his control, I will consider opening it, it's still very early on.:)
Nah, it is okay the way it is.

Reactions: Angelcrush

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Don't bother because I'm probably the only one bitching about it so I'll just go ahead and put this game on ignore since it is clearly a SLUT game and not NTR game.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Right now, 99% of the time you will play the male, when the wife comes in it's very straight forward, only to contextualize the scene.
I hope this help :)
Then it shouldn't be tagged Female protag, that infers you play as a female for a majority of the time or a female is a member of your party.

Its like saying Rikus a playable Character as a feature in KH2, but reality is its only for a brief moment in the final battle.

Reactions: Xakorik and Sneylor

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
Then it shouldn't be tagged Female protag, that infers you play as a female for a majority of the time or a female is a member of your party.

Its like saying Rikus a playable Character as a feature in KH2, but reality is its only for a brief moment in the final battle.
I said "right now"... On the complete release note, I specify that I want to open the female axe on next release. It's just kind of hard to do all at once when we start a project like this for the first time :)

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I'm looking forward to see more of this! Renders look nice, Characters look good too, and NTR is always welcome for me. I too would love it if I could play only as the male. Tbh, I don't really like playing as girls, even if it's for just for a short while. My reason being: I just can't put myself in a women's shoes. My imagination is not good enough for that I guess.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes