• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
One of the most polished and fun games I've played on here. So incredibly sad it doesn't get the credit it deserves
It will get the credit it deserves once it's done. Just like any other product in the shops. And if that never happens it gets no credits.
It's how our economy works.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
update the goddamn thread, dummies. this game has no traction at all
The patreon link is on the first post, you're free to subscribe and update the thread yourself at any time. Builds here are provided by the users more often than not, most of the developers don't leak their own paid content and the mods can't subscribe to every patreon.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Oh man it's been so long since I've seen this game honestly thought it was abandoned I remember it being pretty high quality

Reactions: Kraz4life

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
KhendovirChroniclesRinetsQuest-0.8PrologueRework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Man I've forgotten about this and seen it pop back up randomly like three different times over the years. Always meant to give it a real play. Glad to see it wasn't abandoned.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? I did all quest in the part 1 of the prologue, but when I go talk to Galen, they say that they have to think about the subject. And not secret Hscene at all.

Edit: Never mind you just have to advance the plot.

Reactions: Argeddon
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes