Tutorial Tool Keyboard macro for h-games | Stick this please

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The most troublesome thing in h-games is to while trying to free yourself from the opponent's grip
pressing like crazy left-right and again and again.. so I spent several hours testing various macro programs, searching for a free one, which allows to operating in the game window, simple to use and allowing to indicate more than one key at a time.
I found one, called Automatic Mouse and Keyboard.
You can download it here -
If trial waitin time will be too long just right click on script file and chose open with Automatic Mouse and Keyboard it will start script automatic, stop with bind for me it is Ctrl + N, or use subprogram autohotkey if main program no working, it will be in folder but maybe it works alone -
I attach to the post basic script that after Start will automatically press the left and right keys fast on the keyboard,
if enemy grip you, just play the macro and end it after you will break from the grip.

Free version has some limitations, it allows only a few repetitions or lasting for a maximum of 3 minutes but it was easy to avoid these restrictions, in our case, it was enough to enter the command of pressing a key several thousand times, now the script lasts up to 3 minutes and does not need to be repeated.

How to use it;
Run program. Setup hotkeys for start the script, stop and pause in; Tools->Options\Hotkeys
Load script; File->Open, select "lewo prawo.amk" from my .rar
Click two times left mouse button on the '1 lewo prawo Play Record' in the main window of the program do edit script, make sure that Play Speed is at 40%. Pressing the keys too fast will not be registered by the game, therefore the too fast running script will cause the game to press the buttons slower,
if something is wrong, reduce this value even more.
Now run the game and start script by use your hotkey or Play button, then Pause the script by pressing your Pause hotkey so it`s ready to play anytime.
If enemy graps you, press on your keyboard Pause hotkey (that will resume the script from the pause) and again after you are free from grip.

Sometimes the keys lock up and the character moves even though the script is stopped,. To prevent this, after stopping the script press the left and right simultaneously on the keyboard.

If you want to change the keystrokes pressed by the script, edit it by pressing Edit Record.
You do not need to change all 3500 lines. Just delete all repeated ones, change key and copy new lines simple by Ctrl+A Ctrl+C Ctrl+V few times,
then Ctrl+A Ctrl+C Ctrl+V again to past more lines at the time.
The delay between push keys can also be changed.
You can also easily create your own script manually via RMB-> Add action, or with the Record option.

I am asking the admins to Stick this post so that more people will get to know this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sourjar and Snow972

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
cheer! partner
I have edit all of ur key to A and D so if u need it just let me know
so we can have variety

Last edited:
Reactions: g659039