RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, most browsers ask what you want to do with the file once its downloaded, and the default tends to be to un the associated application (RAGS in this case) as soon as the download finishes.

Trouble is, RAGS writes to the game file when it runs it, and if the browser runs it on download, the file is still open. So that generates a windows sharing violation which RAGS unhelpfully reports as a corrupt game file.

But if that's not what you were doing, then none of that is very helpful I suppose.
Ah, no no, I never do that. I always finish downloading everything, then start running things.

Note, I don't get a "corrupted file" warning.
It says "this RAGS file can't be loaded". It's like it tries, and fails, and all the rags windows are left blank.

Now as I write, I think that Rags has 2 options when installing, one to let run games "for everyone in thos computer" and another "only you". It was set by default "only you" and left it like that.
So maybe it requires to run as "administrator" or something? (sorry, I'm completely useless at tech)

DongelDingel

May 13, 2018
hey
i need help with the sister and the cage

i have open the cellar --> blame her --> search the pantry where i found the cage
but i can't call her in the basement

here the image from the basement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and here my save data
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hope u can tell me why it didn't work or what i have to do

thanks

skeXis

Jun 12, 2018
Depends on when you want the save to be. If you are at the end you don't have the pleasure of making the girls submit to you. And once you get past a point you can't see these girls go from what they were to what they now are. I've got plenty of saves its just more dependent on when you want to play from
i dont know. gave up on the game cus i got frustrated. :p like trying to call that girl to the cage not working even tho im following the guide. i just dont get it.

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
i dont know. gave up on the game cus i got frustrated. :p like trying to call that girl to the cage not working even tho im following the guide. i just dont get it.
That is about making sure she is submissive enough to you. If you are using the same game as I was (OP's Post) you can cheat at the computer and jack up her submission as well as any of her other stats

skeXis

Jun 12, 2018
That is about making sure she is submissive enough to you. If you are using the same game as I was (OP's Post) you can cheat at the computer and jack up her submission as well as any of her other stats
i did untill i got the ability to call her, then some more. maybe i should try again

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
i did untill i got the ability to call her, then some more. maybe i should try again
Yeah there is a massive gap between the ability to call her and then being able to put her into the cage. Just remember after that to get the mask (sex shop) collar (your shop)

Азовар

Sep 14, 2018
как найти Аню, купил ее у Степанича, но на поле нет пути, который подойдет к ней. что я этого не сделал?

how to find Anya, bought it from Stepanich, but on the field it will not work. that I did not.

Азовар

Sep 14, 2018
the maid in the basement, but I do not know how to spoil her, when Jean comes out of the basement, the game ends, what kind of ritual is needed.

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
the maid in the basement, but I do not know how to spoil her, when Jean comes out of the basement, the game ends, what kind of ritual is needed.
Ritual only happens at the very end of the game. You just need to catch her in her room before she runs away, then chain her in the basement. After you have the maid in the basement you focus on going to town and going the the science lab "Oksana + Wick" in walkthrough. Continue there and once you come back from hell you can get Anya

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Have you got her into the cage yet? Also I don't think you can get that until you get the mask. Both of which can only happen once you get her into the cage
Yeah shes already in the cage. I've deleted the game though, the walkthrough is borderline gibberish and the machine translation is only barely passable. The entertainment to frustration ratio was way off so i gave up.

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah shes already in the cage. I've deleted the game though, the walkthrough is borderline gibberish and the machine translation is only barely passable. The entertainment to frustration ratio was way off so i gave up.
Agreed, I am just too stubborn to not finish the games even if it kills me

Азовар

Sep 14, 2018
4.68 Blackmail mashu, get a grimoire. Read it
4.69 Having learned a terrible curse, go to the Dark room of your mansion and conduct a ceremony. Get a demonic form and a spell of erotic dreams.

I do everything as in the book, but when you leave the room. the game ends.

5.1 On the teleport point you meet the abbess. If there is no neurotoxin - the end of the game. And so we work it and install a new statue in the mansion.

I can not meet.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes