RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stefnos

Apr 21, 2018
Got malware from the zippy download, should proberly check that or remove it.
Other wise great game

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, I'm unable to continue the Vika path :
- Oksana is in the basement
- I have a half filled syringe
- I have a duplicate of the chipset
But I am unable to implant the chip to Vika and continue
Second question : How to introduce a dog in the farm (for the maid)
Thanks in advance

Jul 21, 2018
how do i get the tools to pierce zoe
Work in that laboratory (104?) during the day.

Hello, I'm unable to continue the Vika path :
- Oksana is in the basement
- I have a half filled syringe
- I have a duplicate of the chipset
But I am unable to implant the chip to Vika and continue
You have to see Vika and Oksana kissing in the basement. Send Oksana there, then wait outside the room and keep entering it.

Bobola

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone help me with finding the camera in the store? I've looked through the earlier comments in this thread, tried to follow them, but I'm still not been abel to find it. For how long am I supposed to dominate Oksana? I have gotten to the point wher she can go to the lab, but am I suppoed to dominate her way more times after that (have tried 15+ times after)?

artofvore

Aug 25, 2018
Completely stumped on how to install RAGS. Keeps failing to install a 'SQL server compact 3.5 SP2'. No idea where to even begin with that.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I downloaded this game from Mega and Zippy and both are saying this file is unreadable. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? Or where I can get a readable copy??

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To Whom It May Concern,

I had to find the Rapid Game Development System (RAGS) on the internet/google/bing, goto their homepage, download the file there, and then repair the RAGS file I downloaded here in order to play this game. I also downloaded the game itself from MEGA and from another location. The game works fine now, as far as I know. I just started the game. I am still in the intro. phase of the game and have not done anything yet.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Nevermind…. I overlooked/did not see the step about talking to Sasha after talking to Vicki. In other words...talk to Vicki, Sasha, inspect sex shop, talk to Oksana, then go talk to Victor. My eyes must of glazed over that part or I was tired. Sorry Everyone.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Then blackmail Victor. Then goto Sash (2nd floor Med. Center) to talk about financing and FINALLY, Vicki to talk about financing. And your DONE.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I don't think anyone reads this forum anymore, but if they do, I need help with the nuns.
5.2 ntroduction to the nuns, inspect the monastery. When you try to smagichit angel appears and breaks lyuley (100 units). But still magichim. Where/what do I inspect in the monastery? I did the introductions and Sister Angelina says her angle will come. And then nothing happens when I teleport back. I have inspected everything there I can think of. Also I talked to Sasha and now have to do this.

4.53 Talk with Kate, uznayteo it all you can be Who is Kate/Katya? And where is she?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes