• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [七道一味] 色仕掛けに耐えるRPG ラブパラダイス (An RPG where you fight temptation: Love Paradise)

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!
For the last few days I have been working on the following game:

色仕掛けに耐えるRPG ラブパラダイス
(An RPG where you fight temptation: Love Paradise)

RJ245070_img_main.jpg

DLsite (English) (not yet uploaded)

It's rather short and easy to play through (don't expect any kind of storyline... at all),
but it features a good variety of girls with artwork very similar to other games I have translated.
The protagonist can be named and remains silent during H-scenes, but has some generic lines during story-related scenes.

The translation itself is complete, and I've already gotten in touch with the developer,
so the translated version is available on DLsite now!

You can also check out my other translations over on my site:

Or contact me on Twitter or Reddit:

If you do get the game, please consider leaving a review on DLsite so that others know the game has been translated.
I have translated another game previously ,
but the top review on the product page is an old review saying the game needed a translation which... may be misleading for others.
Thank you for your cooperation!

And thanks again for checking out my thread!​

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Thanks for the comment!
I really enjoy these types of games, too, so I've been translating a few recently.
...Plus these types of games NEED translations.

I have two games that should be coming up soon that are relatively similar (including the artwork):
ひたすら淫魔に逆レイプされるだけのRPG~バッドエンドストーリー~ (Bad End Story by Dry Dream)

and
淫魔王と失われた聖杯 (Succubus and the Lost Grail by Dry Dream)

Both are currently pending release until a content update is released this weekend which I will also translate,
and I am also translating Dry Dream's in my spare time, too.
For updates on their releases you can follow me here, where I will be updating my threads, or on Twitter.

Quick update on this game though: The developer is hesitant to release the game on DLsite English/International as it features an angel, and wants to avoid any kind of religion-related issues. I've told them that really wasn't an issue nowadays, so hopefully they'll get back to me with some good news later.

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Quick update: I apparently missed a line after the bully/poser girl battle, so I have sent an updated patch with that line translated over to the developer (which has now been uploaded).
My apologies for any inconvenience, but if you would like to have that line translated, please consider re-downloading the game from DLsite.

Reactions: kratoscar2008