• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
Keister is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Resident Evil,
Cyberpunk 2077 and more.​

Updated: 2024-01-28
Artist: Keister - -
Censorship: no
Language: none
Resolution: 1080p and 4K
Content: 199 pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2021-2022:
- - - -
2023 Jan-Mar: - - - -
2023 April-Dec: - - - -

Miranda and EDI.jpg Liara T'Soni, spacing out.jpg Kassandra and her freashly looted gear.jpg Heroes of the underworld 1.jpg EDI and Femshep 1.jpg It's not gonna lick itself, malaka.jpg Mama.jpg Jill & Lady D 2.jpg Heroes of the underworld 0.jpg Miranda and EDI 2.jpg Meredith.jpg Blue Space Bitch.jpg
Miranda Lawson's moon 2.jpg Night time posing 2.jpg Mommy Miranda.jpg Asari tongue techniques.jpg Mission status commander.jpg Jill Valentine booty.jpg Liara T'Soni- Space cakes.jpg Panam Palmer 2.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Small revamp, Added Collection up to 2023-03-31
Previous links was 70mb, I merged with mine, not replaced, just redownload :p
To prevent some questions, -Futa tag for Edi and LadyD mostly, like 20 pics total

Kassandra collar.jpg
Wanted to update this thread for some time now, bcs this is probably the only artist who still makes good renders of Kassandra from AC: Odyssey and in general improved in a year a lot.
Sort in folders by date
Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like his stuff. also that he corvers female models witch are often less covered. AND the best: he makes curvy girls but without fute-dick :) (at least from what i know) way too many greatly curved 3D models have nowadays a fcking dick for whatever reason...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OP Updated

Small revamp, Added Collection up to 2023-03-31
Previous links was 70mb, I merged with mine, not replaced, just redownload :p
To prevent some questions, -Futa tag for Edi and LadyD mostly, like 20 pics total

View attachment 2522855
Wanted to update this thread for some time now, bcs this is probably the only artist who still makes good renders of Kassandra from AC: Odyssey and in general improved in a year a lot.
Sort in folders by date
Enjoy ;)
so much agree! more of her!