3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Cheers for sharing your thoughts @ancienregimele. I found it really interesting to get your perspective on kc & your likes/dislikes etc.
Please share your other ideas, if you have the time/inclination, I'd like to hear them.
Some thoughts occurred to me after my previous longish post regarding the whole premise of the manipulation & corruption paths. I think that if ever a comic, or similar, was to see the light of day a radical change would be necessary regarding the means by which Mr. Wright gains his hold over Katie. My take on this would see her as a Trainee Accountant already working for Wright's company, perhaps part-time, while studying for a CPA, ACCA or other professional qualification.
Brian would still be a medical student but their hours would already be different, meaning that there would be less cause for him to get suspicious, (initially), when the saga commenced.
This rationale would also escape the concept of Katie being some type of genius, able to balance two professional worlds at the same time & succeeding in both. How she managed in the game would have placed her in the "superwoman" bracket and a person most unlikely to accede to threats based on a frat-boy prank set of photos. Wright, for his part, would never have cum on her face while she was sleeping because he's not 17. (Let the evil git have some dignity in his position, at his time of life for crying out loud). Other benefits of this approach include Katie not having to unrealistically memorise a company manual overnight....she's already there AND an obviously desirable subordinate.
Now I come to another big change I would like to see, namely the absence of any medical crisis in Katie's family life. Major illness and surgery are the diametric opposites of any kind of erotic thoughts or feelings_____trust me on this.
It's one of the reasons I objected strenuously to needless, redundant breast enhancement in the game. I think Wright should obtain real evidence of Katie cooking the books, perhaps to obtain money for a deposit on a home for her & Brian.
If this happened, her reputation, her career and maybe any job anywhere would be under threat, along with the real possibility of a jail term and of course Wright knows Judges, law enforcement officers & maybe the prison Governor.
You've got to admit it's surely better than some old perv wanking onto a beautiful woman's face....isn't it? It also dovetails with "Katie's Corruption" because she's already corrupt and the question becomes what will this make her accede to in order to try to preserve as much of her existing lifestyle as possible?
Katie, of course, always meant to put the money back and cover her tracks. All she wanted was some of the good life that she never had growing up with an alcoholic waster of a stepdad. She's not a bad person really but her dishonesty sets her up for the ways in which she must be flexible with the truth in order to keep her fiance.
Anyway, that's just a few elements to feed into the mix. I'll be back with more if anybody' interested or maybe even if they're not 'cos I don't want KC to go away just yet.

othello

May 30, 2017
Some thoughts occurred to me after my previous longish post regarding the whole premise of the manipulation & corruption paths. I think that if ever a comic, or similar, was to see the light of day a radical change would be necessary regarding the means by which Mr. Wright gains his hold over Katie. My take on this would see her as a Trainee Accountant already working for Wright's company, perhaps part-time, while studying for a CPA, ACCA or other professional qualification.
Brian would still be a medical student but their hours would already be different, meaning that there would be less cause for him to get suspicious, (initially), when the saga commenced.
This rationale would also escape the concept of Katie being some type of genius, able to balance two professional worlds at the same time & succeeding in both. How she managed in the game would have placed her in the "superwoman" bracket and a person most unlikely to accede to threats based on a frat-boy prank set of photos. Wright, for his part, would never have cum on her face while she was sleeping because he's not 17. (Let the evil git have some dignity in his position, at his time of life for crying out loud). Other benefits of this approach include Katie not having to unrealistically memorise a company manual overnight....she's already there AND an obviously desirable subordinate.
Now I come to another big change I would like to see, namely the absence of any medical crisis in Katie's family life. Major illness and surgery are the diametric opposites of any kind of erotic thoughts or feelings_____trust me on this.
It's one of the reasons I objected strenuously to needless, redundant breast enhancement in the game. I think Wright should obtain real evidence of Katie cooking the books, perhaps to obtain money for a deposit on a home for her & Brian.
If this happened, her reputation, her career and maybe any job anywhere would be under threat, along with the real possibility of a jail term and of course Wright knows Judges, law enforcement officers & maybe the prison Governor.
You've got to admit it's surely better than some old perv wanking onto a beautiful woman's face....isn't it? It also dovetails with "Katie's Corruption" because she's already corrupt and the question becomes what will this make her accede to in order to try to preserve as much of her existing lifestyle as possible?
Katie, of course, always meant to put the money back and cover her tracks. All she wanted was some of the good life that she never had growing up with an alcoholic waster of a stepdad. She's not a bad person really but her dishonesty sets her up for the ways in which she must be flexible with the truth in order to keep her fiance.
Anyway, that's just a few elements to feed into the mix. I'll be back with more if anybody' interested or maybe even if they're not 'cos I don't want KC to go away just yet.
Thanks for providing some interesting thoughts how to compose a corruption story. It may have been a bad idea to start corrupting Katie by a such silly action as to cum on her face while she was sleeping. And surely, when you depict Katie as a highly intelligent female it's hard to believe she falls for Wright's cheap tricks without becoming suspicious. Anyway, there are several corruption stories with gullible females who fall prey to ruthless men.
With regards to Katie I think her fall is nearly completed in the corruption path. She submitted to depravity and sooner or later Brian and Katie will separate. She'll need some money and having no work experience she has to use her body in some way. It's up to our fantasy how this might end. However, in the manipulation path she may end up in different ways: she may be able to turn tables and even get her revenge on the people who tried to corrupt her. Maybe she has to go down some more before she realizes what is being done to her. In the end she may have become a different person having gained experience how mean some people are able to act.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
A really interesting read there. Thanks for sharing this with us. I always thought the entire premise for the corruption was pretty weak, to say the least. What you've suggested is a much more plausible scenario imo.
Please do come back with more of your thoughts when you have the time, I'm definitely interested to hear more.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That is clearly a Katie who broke free from Mr. Wright's control, but also probably had been under his influence for a while, which is what toughened her up to the locked and loaded gal above.

I'm sure she left a card for Wright with the following phrase: "I'll be back!"

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
That is clearly a Katie who broke free from Mr. Wright's control, but also probably had been under his influence for a while, which is what toughened her up to the locked and loaded gal above.

I'm sure she left a card for Wright with the following phrase: "I'll be back!"
I'm with you, buddy. I'm thinking she should turn up at the office like that & start bustin some caps;)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, and I don't think she would take him out quickly. By that time, I'm betting a little more corruption would have set in and she would probably kneecap him...and then make him get on the remains of his knees to beg her for his life.

Reactions: othello

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, and I don't think she would take him out quickly. By that time, I'm betting a little more corruption would have set in and she would probably kneecap him...and then make him get on the remains of his knees to beg her for his life.
I like the cut of your jib, my friend. And let's be honest, it's no more than the horrible old bastard deserves.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You are spot on again, compadre. I look forward to the bloody 2nd part of that render.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nice, as always, Thick. I'm still kinda a little off on Wright. Maybe he doesn't seem quite old enough or head maybe a bit to round, I'm not sure.

This appears to be a throwback to the Katie "servicing" period, before you liberated her in some of your fan art. I can't say I don't miss the nasty ol' Mr. Wright working his mind and power games on lil' Katie after all your freedom shots!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Nice, as always, Thick. I'm still kinda a little off on Wright. Maybe he doesn't seem quite old enough or head maybe a bit to round, I'm not sure.

This appears to be a throwback to the Katie "servicing" period, before you liberated her in some of your fan art. I can't say I don't miss the nasty ol' Mr. Wright working his mind and power games on lil' Katie after all your freedom shots!
Thanks, mate. I agree with you, it doesn't look much like the real Wright.
I'll have to take another look at him sometime. I've got all the morphs, it's just I'm not that good with them.
I can mess around with them for hours & just make things worse;).

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No worries, it's not so much a stretch that it takes me out of "suspension of disbelief".

What cannot be disputed it both the craft of your work and the sexiness of your scenes. No amount of morphing makes that happen - that's all you, baby!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
No worries, it's not so much a stretch that it takes me out of "suspension of disbelief".

What cannot be disputed it both the craft of your work and the sexiness of your scenes. No amount of morphing makes that happen - that's all you, baby!
Thank you, my friend. That means a lot to me:).

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've just noticed that this will be my 250th post(F**k knows what I said in the other 249).;)
So here's another bit of Katie for you.
Enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is another great one. I've always preferred Katie with her original brunette long hair style. Wright's office certainly looks the part. It's huge and it's got the smaller chairs in front of the desk, on one of which Wright will have Katie sit as he reads out & shows her the evidence he has accumulated against her. Summarising, he points out that her crimes carry a potential five year custodial sentence but that most convicted individuals serve less than three. He assures her that with his connections he will do his best to ensure that she serves the maximum term.
I think he would follow up by calming things down saying something like, "....but none of this has to happen Katie. At this point your fate is in your own hands. You can go on to have a rewarding career and marry your fiance as though none of this had ever happened. It will just be between the two of us. Of course there will have to be some changes...."

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I posted this in the Dreams of Desire art thread already. Since it includes Katie, I probably should leave a copy here as well...

This is an 'intro' piece of some short story I wouldn't mind telling someday, but I have a lot of other things on my plate at the moment that I want to get done first. Nonetheless, I at least wanted to do this render in the meantime:

This would be set in an alternate branch of the blackmail path in KC and the DoD epilogue (perfect ending), where Katie kicks bossman and Brian to the curb as she has picked dad instead, and of course the two of them need to move since Brian holds the lease on the apartment. Well, Katie starts working at a strip club, where she and Tracy become friends, and the alternate storylines continue from there...

Alas, it's only a thought for now. Maybe sometime in the future I'll find time to fully tell this short story... I do have a couple of other 'erotic 3d celeb' cameos in mind as well for this story!

Me and my orgy fetishes...

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I posted this in the Dreams of Desire art thread already. Since it includes Katie, I probably should leave a copy here as well...

This is an 'intro' piece of some short story I wouldn't mind telling someday, but I have a lot of other things on my plate at the moment that I want to get done first. Nonetheless, I at least wanted to do this render in the meantime:

This would be set in an alternate branch of the blackmail path in KC and the DoD epilogue (perfect ending), where Katie kicks bossman and Brian to the curb as she has picked dad instead, and of course the two of them need to move since Brian holds the lease on the apartment. Well, Katie starts working at a strip club, where she and Tracy become friends, and the alternate storylines continue from there...

Alas, it's only a thought for now. Maybe sometime in the future I'll find time to fully tell this short story... I do have a couple of other 'erotic 3d celeb' cameos in mind as well for this story!

Me and my orgy fetishes...
Awesome render! Love what you've done there.;)

Reactions: yeetie and OhWee

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Your crossover ideas on "hardened" Katie just means we need to expand our creative minds. I mean, why not one more path besides pure, blackmail and corrupt...revenge!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Your crossover ideas on "hardened" Katie just mean we need to expand our creative minds. I mean, why not one more path besides pure, blackmail and corrupt...revenge!
Revenge. I'm all for that. Let's have a double-hard Katie going on a one-woman orgy of violence.
First, she takes down Wright, Brandon & Jacob & eventually Orlov & his whole organisation to free Hannah.
Unfortunately, there's no redemption for that back-stabber Vera. She 'accidentally' gets caught in the cross-fire & shot 27 times. Collateral damage, as they say;)

Reactions: yeetie
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes