3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3X9WrS8.png
Overview:
I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in a lot of other erotic stories.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-04
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDRIOD: - - -

Extras: - - Italian Translation* - Katie's Corruption Overhaul by SvenVlad

Walkthrough shared by @othello Thanks 3Diddlyf95zone for the share.
*This is an unoffical translation.

kbd109 6n copy.png c108 2 copy.png jch 4 copy.png jch 10 copy.png jck107 6n copy.png kbd103 10n copy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It just tried that to me as well. I kept the file by going to the menu and selecting downloads and keeping it. I'll try another upload but sometimes ren'py exes trigger google for some reason. My a/v, malware, etc do not flag this at all. ONLY chrome.o_O
Used Firefox and Edge. Both Edge and Firefox did not flag the download.
Used Zippyshare. Google didn't block it.
@JustABox .. Google is blocking this download from your site for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: QBQ and griffor

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes. 0.2 just came out. The 0.1 version is short and has some nudity but no sex.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Yes. 0.2 just came out. The 0.1 version is short and has some nudity but no sex.
No sex, and I would argue no game either. Every dialogue in the game is a false choice: one is right, the other is wrong (and can lead to an instant game over).
But the pictures are nice and the texts are pretty good. I think it shows promise and I'm looking forward to next versions. Here's to hoping for more gameplay.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
No sex, and I would argue no game either. Every dialogue in the game is a false choice: one is right, the other is wrong (and can lead to an instant game over).
But the pictures are nice and the texts are pretty good. I think it shows promise and I'm looking forward to next versions. Here's to hoping for more gameplay.
The little demo that 0.1 is I actually liked, even if it is instant game over.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I've seen some of the comics, they are nice, but what about the game? Can we expect an hour of gameplay at least?

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
Not yet but it's promising, right now its about 10 mins gameplay sexual content almost non-existent.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.
Just tried it, this is bullshit. Seriously in the small time that this game has it's already broken his core premise. The feeling of corrupting someone is non-existent, the game as where it stands feels more like a visual novel than anything, and you either go with the right choices (which are setup by the dev) or you get game over. Fucking great -.-

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just tried it, this is bullshit. Seriously in the small time that this game has it's already broken his core premise. The feeling of corrupting someone is non-existent, the game as where it stands feels more like a visual novel than anything, and you either go with the right choices (which are setup by the dev) or you get game over. Fucking great -.-
Welp, thanks for ruining my expectation boner :pokerFace:

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes