3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Eva Kiss

Owner of a black cat
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2017
Check out this visual novel game, maybe you'll like it. It's in a similar sytle as this one but tries to be interactive and has no right or wrong choices, no game over. It's called Good Girl Gone Bad, and you can download it for free here:

Reactions: Yunsober and n0cn1l

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Check out this visual novel game, maybe you'll like it. It's in a similar sytle as this one but tries to be interactive and has no right or wrong choices, no game over. It's called Good Girl Gone Bad, and you can download it for free here:
Looks like you are about a week late for announcing that. We already have a thread for that VN.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah tried this already. Quite like the visual style.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Cool! Thanks! It sucks that his version are a bit short :) But we are converging on something!

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Renpy console command for manip points=
Manipulation_points = X

also

truefeeling_points = x

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Does the stay true to brian route differ from the corruption one or it does not matter yet ?
Having checked the CG folder, looks like it doesn't matter at all. I'm not even sure if there's content for staying true to him at all, I haven't went down that line when playing, but from when I've just been clicking whatever, the game just seems to brush over any Brian events, by just saying they happened.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How does the "truefeeling" code works ?
As to, the higher = more willing to go on ?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah I was hoping we could see the new one too. Want to see if she does more with Hannah.
Hannah seems a bit insane now, but after all that's happened to her I suppose it's not surprising.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes