3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
Just tried it, this is bullshit. Seriously in the small time that this game has it's already broken his core premise. The feeling of corrupting someone is non-existent, the game as where it stands feels more like a visual novel than anything, and you either go with the right choices (which are setup by the dev) or you get game over. Fucking great -.-
Which is the reason I'll wait for a later update to see if that improves or not.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i agree, this is fiction, the realism is like any other corruption game.
the interactive part is lacking as its just pick the right answer or game over. why bother at all to have choices?
the art is ok so far, i actually expected better. i will definitely play the next version, so its not bad.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just tried it, this is bullshit. Seriously in the small time that this game has it's already broken his core premise. The feeling of corrupting someone is non-existent, the game as where it stands feels more like a visual novel than anything, and you either go with the right choices (which are setup by the dev) or you get game over. Fucking great -.-
Thanks for saying that, saved me the space on my PC. Maybe he will make it better soon though, there is always hope :)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
"Hi Friends! Welcome to my Patreon Page!

I'm 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!"

Guys, don't expect a lot of interactivity in visual novels. The guy is warning everybody that it's a visual novel, so don't compare it to other RPG games. Honestly, I prefer visual novel stylish games. The "gameplay" element in a lot of other games is more of a pain in the ass than anything else.
I have yet to try this one. I'm really enjoying his comic, so I'll probably give this game a try sometime in the future.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
V0.4 enjoy
You're an uploader now please update the thread. (consider this your training experience :D ). Also check the uploaders chat and if you have any doubts private message me.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to bad choice = game over, DmD has that quite often to, out of the way the dev has selected, there is some (with only penalty) decision/action who do not have any positive action (still having an image or more as to depict these aborted tracks). Maybe something who will be supported later on, albeit it could prove difficult ?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
As to bad choice = game over, DmD has that quite often to, out of the way the dev has selected, there is some (with only penalty) decision/action who do not have any positive action (still having an image or more as to depict these aborted tracks). Maybe something who will be supported later on, albeit it could prove difficult ?
Definitely prefer games that let you complete the game, even if you fail some decisions. Having an abrupt 'Game Over' isn't much fun in a game like this.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
DmD is there any even implementation to the point system yet?
Like he has that system, but through...7 versions there is zero actual reasons for it to exists so far. seems like a missed opportunity on that front.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, as it is it is not even really consistent (having choice who damage the relationship level who could/should get her corruption to rise. Quite not sure it will be revised, so ..

This said, looking forward the progress of this game.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes