3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
check out

He did make a kind of redemption story sequel to the blackmail route but it is not complete and real-life got in the way to do any more work

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Wait...this game was great!!!
Were did 3Diddly go? :'(
Good question...
since the end of his tumblr we don't have any news from him...
And he abandons this game and his "sequel" it's very sad because he created a good universe but now :'(

Reactions: LenioTG

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Ah, the 3Diddly universe. It was more like a small village! Lol.
I don't understand why people keep on white-knighting this guy.
All he did was screw all his patrons over, imo.
I suppose it's easy to be all forgiving and magnanimous, if you got everything for free.
To be blunt, who cares what he's doing now?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ah, the 3Diddly universe. It was more like a small village! Lol.
I don't understand why people keep on white-knighting this guy.
All he did was screw all his patrons over, imo.
I suppose it's easy to be all forgiving and magnanimous, if you got everything for free.
To be blunt, who cares what he's doing now?
Well I think it's better to be honest with someone (yes he abandons his projects but he creates good comics and began good games), if I see only the bad things or the good ones I'm just a salty baby or a brainless fanboy ^^
I think Katie's corruption, Hannah's corruption and the others projects (including the tumblr page's concept) were good and I hope he will come back someday (if creating games is hard he can always continues with comics etc etc), but it's normal to have opposite ideas (afterall somme people paid before in patreon and others are just happy to badmouth)

That all ^^

Reactions: MrSIB

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There was a superb fan-made "sequel" of sorts by the incomparable Thickgravy (you can find it on post 2,444).

Otherwise, don't expect this to ever have another episode.

Reactions: MrSIB and Goronthil

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The real lives of devs are mysterious things...

...or, just like ours, get all confused. Was it boredom, something shinier or other things not mentioned? We don't know, but the dropping of his newer game suggests it has more to do with his life and his motivation than anything else. Hopefully, for him, it is a good thing that now captures his attention.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes