3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The other thing to note about Katie showing up in Wifey is that it will be a single path Katie. I believe it's the max corrupted one, but I dropped my patronage, so I don't know for sure.

I get his original reason for leaving, but just totally abandoning when so much work was done? Bad form.

othello

May 30, 2017
The other thing to note about Katie showing up in Wifey is that it will be a single path Katie. I believe it's the max corrupted one, but I dropped my patronage, so I don't know for sure.

I get his original reason for leaving, but just totally abandoning when so much work was done? Bad form.
Indeed it would have been quite simple to bring Katie's to some kind of open ending after she'd been raped so brutally. On the good path she turns around, marries Brian, stops working for Wright and becomes a doc and loving wife. This path ends here.

The other routes might continue like this:
Manipulation/Cheating: She marries Brian but continues to work for Wright. She loves being fucked by big cocks and cheats on her husband constantly.
Manipulation/Golddigger: She marries Wright and continues working for and under him. She is allowed to fuck others occasionally.
Corruption/Total Slut: She marries Wright and she loves it to fuck him and being whored out by him.
Corruption/Total Slut: She marries Brandon and both work for Wright. She becomes a whore.

The result may well be she becomes a 'trained fuckdoll' on both paths. Even the good path would have been open until the end and several scenes of the other paths might have been used with slightly different dialogues. Would be interesting to see how the dev explains Katie's development now in Wifey's. I found Hannah's Stockholm Syndrome quite convincing.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And, of course, revenge routes (though those don't seem to be to 3Diddly's tastes):

On the "good" path, she takes down Wright and his entire organization (not just that wimpy ending 3D gave)

On the manipulation paths, she takes down the abusers of her before going after Wright. This would involve her scheming some great plot to take him down. Maybe like "The Sting" or maybe just beating Wright at his own game (using Hannah and Vera as pawns)

On the corruption path...that's Thickgravy's gun-toting, female Commando. She hunts down all the scum, one by one, and terminates them. I wouldn't say no to a "I let him go" scene like in the movie!

Reactions: BetoMurilo

othello

May 30, 2017
And, of course, revenge routes (though those don't seem to be to 3Diddly's tastes):
On the manipulation paths, she takes down the abusers of her before going after Wright. This would involve her scheming some great plot to take him down. Maybe like "The Sting" or maybe just beating Wright at his own game (using Hannah and Vera as pawns)

On the corruption path...that's Thickgravy's gun-toting, female Commando. She hunts down all the scum, one by one, and terminates them. I wouldn't say no to a "I let him go" scene like in the movie!
Yup, good to read. There was so much more in that story and I'm still waiting for a game where some girl sends the machos that abuse her to hell. While Hannah played high stakes and lost Katie is too innocent and intelligent to fall for Wright's simple tricks. Anyway, we didn't see this story.
I wrote some dialogues for Katie's revenge similar to what you describe and sent it to Thickgravy. I was lucky he used some snippets so far and hope he'll be able to make some more chapters until all the fuckers are gone. Of course, 3diddly couldn't do that because he wanted Katie becoming a merciless bitch with the option having married one of these mobsters. So sad (the very stable genius).

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That is both an excellent synopsis and darn funny.

We mourn for the loss of Katie's future, but perhaps you are right, 3Diddly would just turn her into a slutpuppy and offer none of us the chance to see her take down the scum.

Anyone who has seen Kill Bill, knows that revenge path is darn fine storytelling!

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
We could have known this:

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
Corruption
Body modification: Breast and buttocks augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
Netorare
Cheating
Impregnation
Girls being huge sluts! (from 3d's patreon)
Craving for big cocks (addition by me, don't like it, it's so unrealistic)

Reactions: Muchuu
D

Deleted member 451676

I am not able to understand the walkthrough. Can anyone describe it in simple words?
Make decisions to make her take the path you want (corrupt and cheating, or a loyal and good wife). The choices themselves are pretty obvious and it tells you straight what consequences a choice will have at certain points, so you can already do enough without a walkthrough.

Reactions: dav121
Jun 10, 2018
Make decisions to make her take the path you want (corrupt and cheating, or a loyal and good wife). The choices themselves are pretty obvious and it tells you straight what consequences a choice will have at certain points, so you can already do enough without a walkthrough.
Can I play a walkthrough with corrupted Katie with no change in looks.

manbackh

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys - lost my files to this in a HD fail - could anyone share a slut playthru from around start of 0.15? Thanks if so!

Desan3

May 6, 2017
This was one of the best if not THE BEST game I ve ever found here on F95.
The renders might not have been the best around but I seriously didnt care at all. The story and gameplay was brilliant and I am really really sad this was cancelled.
Me too body, its a shame

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Great game, but 1.18 currently has a new bug that wasn't there before.

If you go slut route and go to Vegas with Mr. Wright, he asks you some questions on the plane about your willingness to satisfy clients.

So let's set the stage first. Katie currently has relationship 3 with Brian, and whether or not she hesitates to say she loves Brian previous to trip or changes the subject (corruption), the following happens on the way to and in Vegas:

On the plane she tells Mr. Wright:
1) She's willing to do what it takes for the business
2) She will say whatever the client wants to hear re her relationship status
3) Agrees to do anal with Mr. Wright on the plane and take the butt plug

Even so, she refuses both clients outright.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Great game, but 1.18 currently has a new bug that wasn't there before.

If you go slut route and go to Vegas with Mr. Wright, he asks you some questions on the plane about your willingness to satisfy clients.

So let's set the stage first. Katie currently has relationship 3 with Brian, and whether or not she hesitates to say she loves Brian previous to trip or changes the subject (corruption), the following happens on the way to and in Vegas:

On the plane she tells Mr. Wright:
1) She's willing to do what it takes for the business
2) She will say whatever the client wants to hear re her relationship status
3) Agrees to do anal with Mr. Wright on the plane and take the butt plug

Even so, she refuses both clients outright.
The thing with the game is that some random, small decision, completely transforms Katie into a nun for the rest of the game. Even something like picking "to stay healthy" at the gym instead of "To look good" stops the corrupting flat.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The thing with the game is that some random, small decision, completely transforms Katie into a nun for the rest of the game. Even something like picking "to stay healthy" at the gym instead of "To look good" stops the corrupting flat.
That doesn't make a lot of sense given the choice points you make on the plane on the way to Vegas . . . and since I chose "to look good" in the health club scene. The only decision I've made that could possibly influence this--and it didn't influence it previously--was telling her step-dad to take a hike. I can see "to stay healthy" affecting her scary jealousy vibe she starts having . . . and I considered going back and changing that decision, b/c she really gets irrationally jealous of other women eventually . . . but I hadn't done so when this bug occurred and haven't really made any "pure" choices that should cause this.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, the new game is a bit cringy. Hopefully, it's just growing pains, but it doesn't have the immediate attraction Katie did.

Reactions: greenp

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Against my own better judgment I tried the new game a while back knowing it would only have corrupt Katie but it would seem it is also lobotomized Katie. That scene felt so awkward and stupid.
And this scene was after the idiotic job interview.
I'll pass on this.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I completely agree with you guys. It feels like a bad joke, katie got abandonned for... that.
the only good thing about the new project is we finally have a non-manga asian character. but then again thats it. pretty much everything else is worse.
and lets be honest, judging from the devs records, its only a matter of time till he abandons wifey as well.
Has he ever finished a game? ... what a waste :mad:

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes