3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK guys, there's one scene in Katie's Corruption that always nagged at me. Specifically, the sequence with Mr. Clements...

Here's an alternate 'fan art' ending for that scene, on the 'blackmail' path. The background, Katie, and Mr. Clements in the first two pics below are 3Diddly's, but I put together the third Summer/George render. I used George 8 though, don't have George 3...

I also adjusted the dialogue a bit obviously... also, if you haven't played this (abandoned) game yet, this is definitely a scene spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: needed to fix a few typos in the second pic...

Thanks for the likes guys! Of course, I 'skipped' a few renders from the 'bang me' panel to the 'OK you've been suitably banged' finale, but mainly I just wanted to show the results of Mr. Clements banging Katie...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I posted this render earlier in this thread:

I plan to swap out Katie/Lauren in the render abovefor Katie/Summer, and also match the background to the club in the render below, for the crossover fanfic story that I'm slowly plugging away at:

This render took a long time to process, thanks to the more involved illumination slowing things down. Anyways, it has Katie/Summer in it, so I figured it'd be worth sharing here.

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
OK guys, there's one scene in Katie's Corruption that always nagged at me. Specifically, the sequence with Mr. Clements...

Here's an alternate 'fan art' ending for that scene, on the 'blackmail' path. The background, Katie, and Mr. Clements in the first two pics below are 3Diddly's, but I put together the third Summer/George render. I used George 8 though, don't have George 3...

I also adjusted the dialogue a bit obviously... also, if you haven't played this (abandoned) game yet, this is definitely a scene spoiler.

Edit: needed to fix a few typos in the second pic...

Thanks for the likes guys! Of course, I 'skipped' a few renders from the 'bang me' panel to the 'OK you've been suitably banged' finale, but mainly I just wanted to show the results of Mr. Clements banging Katie...
moooooooore!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, it's slow going on my 'unofficial' fanfic crossover story, but I'm working on a couple of Kate/Summer renders at the moment (Summer plays Katie in Katie's Corruption).

Disclaimer: These are fan art renders, not official K.C. renders!

Here are two WIPs featuring Kate (Katie)...

Anyways, there's not a lot of Kate focused stuff in the fanfic story as of yet, but I do have a few more Kate specific panels planned. I'll be adding the two in the spoiler above in a bit, once I have the pics more or less where I want them, and have added the narration bubbles for the story. But if this crossover fanfic of mine intrigues you, here's the link to my WIP thread...

Edit: Updated one of the pics.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
always checking here hoping somehow it got continued but sadly never is :/
soo bad that always the really good games end before they should

Reactions: xeno74de

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Hi guys! First of all, I want to thank all of you who supported me over the last months. You didn't have to stay, I know, and I appreciate it greatly. I fell into what the doc calls an "occupational burnout", meaning I was pretty depressed. Since then, I cut down my hours at work, and have been seeing a health professional. Long story short, I feel a lot better now, and I'm going to try to maintain this sort of lifestyle. Bad news is, I'm pretty much at risk of getting fired any day because of this whole thing, but I'm optimistic about everything. I'm eating better and even started to exercise. Anyways, you probably want to know what my plans are:
-I'm going to publish some cgs for Katie's corruption today. I feel the game is outdated and the story is pretty much used up. At this point its just to give you guys some closure. At the end of the project, I was already not feeling well, and the quality of my work went downhill too. I would rather start fresh.

-I'll post some news on the new project I'm going to be releasing next month. It will have the same sort of writing style, but I'll improve some aspects of my programming. More news to follow!

Again, thank you for staying. You have no idea what it means to me. I honestly thought all of you would bail the day I posted my last message, and I am really moved by you guys. Talk to you soon!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018

Hi guys! First of all, I want to thank all of you who supported me over the last months. You didn't have to stay, I know, and I appreciate it greatly. I fell into what the doc calls an "occupational burnout", meaning I was pretty depressed. Since then, I cut down my hours at work, and have been seeing a health professional. Long story short, I feel a lot better now, and I'm going to try to maintain this sort of lifestyle. Bad news is, I'm pretty much at risk of getting fired any day because of this whole thing, but I'm optimistic about everything. I'm eating better and even started to exercise. Anyways, you probably want to know what my plans are:
-I'm going to publish some cgs for Katie's corruption today. I feel the game is outdated and the story is pretty much used up. At this point its just to give you guys some closure. At the end of the project, I was already not feeling well, and the quality of my work went downhill too. I would rather start fresh.

-I'll post some news on the new project I'm going to be releasing next month. It will have the same sort of writing style, but I'll improve some aspects of my programming. More news to follow!

Again, thank you for staying. You have no idea what it means to me. I honestly thought all of you would bail the day I posted my last message, and I am really moved by you guys. Talk to you soon!

Hoping you do something with swinging or sharing. BTw glad you are back, hopefully you find something right up your alley!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Thanks for sharing his Patreon post SvenVald!

Hopefully someone can share the CGs when they get posted.

Reactions: crisbr and SvenVlad

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for sharing his Patreon post SvenVald!

Hopefully someone can share the CGs when they get posted.

Here's some leftover CGs that might have been used in the game. I'll keep you posted for the new game!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Hey guys, just to keep you guys in the loop about what's going on. I'm almost done making the user interface for the new game. A lot of Katie's Corruption's visual effects were very subpar, so I decided to give the menu a shot.

- Facial expressions of characters will now be at the bottom left of the screen for conversations.

- Icons will have a mouseover glow and sound effects are added to clicks.

- Music has already been added to the game.

- I'm working on the script for version 0.1. It will have no sex scenes, but I will try to fit in some sexy teases. The idea is to introduce the player to the wife, and get a hang of what it's like to live with her.

- Game mechanics: at the beginning of the game, there is only "feelings points". In V0.11, I'll add in the branching of the story. Here, the player will have already decided whether or not to corrupt the wife and turn her into a cheating slut, or make her love the PC and have erotic encounters all to himself!

- Personality traits will be added, and there will be 3 profiles:

Profile A: Braniac, likes to play video games and is a bit shy and reserved with strangers. However, she opens up to people she knows very well.

Profile B: Athletic, enjoys sports and physical activities. She is more extroverted, and has more confidence overall.

Profile C: Artisitic, enjoys playing piano, singing, and art in general. She is romantic, and passionate.

Hope you guys like the upcoming features!

Blueavenger sent me a version of Katie's Corruption with changes to the dialogue and sex scenes, which he worked on while I was absent. Check it out if you guys want to play the game again with a different twist! Just download the script files and replace it in your game directly. Remember to make a backup!
Blueavenger sent me a version of Katie's Corruption with changes to the dialogue and sex scenes, which he worked on while I was absent. Check it out if you guys want to play the game again with a different twist! Just download the script files and replace it in your game directly. Remember to make a backup!

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes