3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now you're talking buddy. The only thing keeping the game from reaching stardom: unlimited gore! Bring on the body bags!

Then, if you really wanted to take it "professional", you find out that Wright is just a lower level manager for a highly secret organization devoted to the corruption and degradation of women. Reaching all the way into the government with its tendrils.

Katie must now take down the REAL corruption - those rich and depraved men...no matter how deep into the heart of our nation the mission takes her.

Be very afraid, male pigs, Katie is armed and she is coming...and if it's spelled with a "u", this time, it stands for "uzi"!

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Now you're talking buddy. The only thing keeping the game from reaching stardom: unlimited gore! Bring on the body bags!

Then, if you really wanted to take it "professional", you find out that Wright is just a lower level manager for a highly secret organization devoted to the corruption and degradation of women. Reaching all the way into the government with its tendrils.

Katie must now take down the REAL corruption - those rich and depraved men...no matter how deep into the heart of our nation the mission takes her.

Be very afraid, male pigs, Katie is armed and she is coming...and if it's spelled with a "u", this time, it stands for "uzi"!
I'm totally with you, buddy. I reckon she's going to need a bigger gun, though;).

Reactions: yeetie

omfgwtf

Oct 13, 2017
I'm posting this one, although I know full-well that kick-ass Katie won't get any love:teary:.
You people only seem to like it when she's getting it in the ass!;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your work is amazing, do you have a website or something? Or maybe your own thread in the pic section :eazyHype:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Your work is amazing, do you have a website or something? Or maybe your own thread in the pic section :eazyHype:
Thanks for your kind words. No, I don't have anything so grand as a website or even a thread.
I was a big fan of this game & I think the Katie model is really hot.
I enjoy just messing aound in Daz & sharing some of the Katie stuff I do with my fellow Katie fans on here.:)

Reactions: yeetie

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
After hearing about the great fan art going on here by @Ignatz. Figured I'd check it out. Also it made me want to do some. I've wanted to for awhile but that was before I really got in to Daz. Also I may have been a little lazy to try and find the right model. So here's the first one for now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nice! Now you and Thick need to get together and get this game "restarted" through some combined fan art.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
aww damn to bad this is not going to continue :'(
Are there other games like this where a girl slowly turns into complete slut lol
Yep i'm looking game like this too but it's not gonna happen i think. Many good games abandoned and just matter of times this site will abandoned too....:noexpression:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
After hearing about the great fan art going on here by @Ignatz. Figured I'd check it out. Also it made me want to do some. I've wanted to for awhile but that was before I really got in to Daz. Also I may have been a little lazy to try and find the right model. So here's the first one for now.
Great looking render there, friend. Looking forward to see what else you come up with;)

Reactions: yeetie and othello

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Nice! Now you and Thick need to get together and get this game "restarted" through some combined fan art.
That'd be cool. Not sure about time though.

Great looking render there, friend. Looking forward to see what else you come up with;)
Thanks. For sure I will. Yours are great as well. Thanks to you found the right model. Will be fun to mess around with it a bit.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
That'd be cool. Not sure about time though.

Thanks. For sure I will. Yours are great as well. Thanks to you found the right model. Will be fun to mess around with it a bit.
Thanks for your kind words,mate. Keep up the good work yourself. More Katie content can only be good as far as I'm concerned;)

Reactions: yeetie and mannitt

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Just in case anyone doesn't know & is interested, Katie(Kate's model) can also be seen in 'Intimate Relations' as 'Nadine'
& also in 'Swinger Family' as the wife's best friend(Sorry, can't remember her name).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just in case anyone doesn't know & is interested, Katie(Kate's model) can also be seen in 'Intimate Relations' as 'Nadine'
& also in 'Swinger Family' as the wife's best friend(Sorry, can't remember her name).
I've also been making fairly regular use of the Summer model which Katie is based on (or Lauren, I like the Lauren model better even though Summer is the closer match for Katie) in my fan art, inferring references to her dad relationship.

I'm not in 'development' mode at the moment, but I do fire off fan art every so often. I'd like to do that DoD crossover short story someday though. I may include a Meghan lookalike (from another abandoned game) in said orgy as well...

Reactions: CulayTL

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I've also been making fairly regular use of the Summer model which Katie is based on (or Lauren, I like the Lauren model better even though Summer is the closer match for Katie) in my fan art, inferring references to her dad relationship.

I'm not in 'development' mode at the moment, but I do fire off fan art every so often. I'd like to do that DoD crossover short story someday though. I may include a Meghan lookalike (from another abandoned game) in said orgy as well...
Where can I see your renders, if you don't mind me asking?
Btw, Is it this Lauren you mean?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yes that Lauren, and in this thread actually!

Of course, my occasional Katie renders are sandwiched between a BUNCH of other posts, seeing that we are at page 121 now...

Lessee if I can find a few of them (will edit this post with pics)...

Edit: I also have this one of Katie & Duckie (which predates the crossover Christmas orgy pic), which I don't think I've shared before. It's a bit simpler, but it does show my fondness for putting Katie in naughty situations...

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Yes that Lauren, and in this thread actually!

Of course, my occasional Katie renders are sandwiched between a BUNCH of other posts, seeing that we are at page 121 now...

Lessee if I can find a few of them (will edit this post with pics)...
That's quality! There's a fair few figures there, must've took ages to set up.
Would love to see you do some more Katie stuff, if & when you have the time/inclination.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, I think I have now added most of them to my last post. I probably have a couple of other Katie related renders that I haven't posted for whatever reason, but my last post pretty much covers my fondness for putting Katie (and Dale, the model Katie's dad is based on) into naughty situations...

Looking at the animation I posted, if I wanted to go back and re-render that, I need to get Katie's pony/side tail hair moving, or at least onto her back, but it was just something I did on a whim, and rendering multiple frames takes some time...

There are MUCH better artists on F95 than myself, but I like doing these renders just for fun!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I think I have now added most of them to my last post. I probably have a couple of other Katie related renders that I haven't posted for whatever reason, but my last post pretty much covers my fondness for putting Katie (and Dale, the model Katie's dad is based on) into naughty situations...

Looking at the animation I posted, if I wanted to go back and re-render that, I need to get Katie's pony/side tail hair moving, or at least onto her back, but it was just something I did on a whim, and rendering multiple frames takes some time...

There are MUCH better artists on F95 than myself, but I like doing these renders just for fun!
Thanks for posting these. All great stuff. Now I've seen them again, I do remember seeing some of them when you originally posted them.
Your renders are really very good & funny & original. It doesn't matter if anyone else's stuff is better or not, we all can only do what we can do, and have fun while we're doing it.:)

Reactions: othello
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes