3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Unfortunately, every time 3Diddly made a poll, most of his patrons voted for the most extreme fantasies. And when you need patron money to pay your bills, you need to make what most of your supporters want. On 3Diddly's defence, he did not included some darker choices but still the manipulation path took a dark turn. I agree with you, most probably the manipulation path would end badly because that was what the patrons wanted.

Maybe it would be better to make 2 manipulation ending; One where Katie resist the manipulation although the experience changes her, she becomes more open and from time to time search for pleasures outside of her home although she still loves Brian. And the other ending will be Katie's falling for Mr Wright and becoming pregnant with her child.

But that means that the 4th ending will be much darker; Katie becoming a drug addicted whore, just like most patrons wanted. I don't like such an ending but it will satisfy a lot of people.
I don't think we need any more bad endings because Thickgravy49 already posted two renders for that: Katie as a hooker and Katie as a stripper.
Indeed it might have been that one of the reasons 3diddly abandoned Katie's really was that the patrons favoured (ridiculously) dark endings as they did in Hannah's before and he couldn't follow his own inspirations any more. When he asked for ideas how to end Hannah's I read all these but there was only one I could have liked. If I remember right it was just yours: Hannah carries a child by Orlov while he found another favourite and ignores her. Hannah is very desperate and tries to contact her ex-husband Marc. Finally Marc and Hannah meet but Marc is accompanied by a woman and rejects to take her back. This is a bit of a sad conclusion but may be continued later.

othello

May 30, 2017
Tastes, opinions and fetishes differ. :)
It's interesting to read how others fantasy about the possible story ending. It's entertaining.
I must admit, I am in the group who would have preferred some darker ending, minus the drug addiction. This is why I found GGGB so exceptional - it serves to so many preferences in all the parallel story threads.
Nothing wrong with it. However, 3diddly finished Hannah's with a bad ending only (plus an even darker alternative ending). Katie's good end contained very little scenes and the manipulation path became almost the same than the corruption path towards the end, so it seemed you had no real choice.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Nothing wrong with it. However, 3diddly finished Hannah's with a bad ending only (plus an even darker alternative ending). Katie's good contained very little scenes and the manipulation path became almost the same than the corrution path towards the end, so it seemed you had no real choice.
Indeed, I took the game more as a virtual novel ticking more of my fetishes then others. Rather than a real game. And liked the renders.
Thanks to and all the speculations we still have at least something :)

Reactions: Thickgravy49

othello

May 30, 2017

I never cared about that black drug dealer that 3Diddly included to satisfy some of his patrons. I do not understand how Mr. Wright who wants Katie to have his child is introducing her to a drug dealer and allows her to use drugs, that made no sense at all. And i hated that striptease club owner, for me he was the worst thing in the game. ...
At first sight the two characters you mention don't seem to make any sense to be included in the game. As far as the strip club owner is concerned it wasn't Wright who introduced him to Katie but Hannah (and may be Orlov). On behalf of Brandon I tried to find a way to make the inclusion of this character somehow credible:
In the beginning Wright hires Brandon to make Katie sluttier, later Brandon wants to make Katie exclusively his bitch and use her on his own for his gang's activities. When he's informed (by Vera) that Wright wants to impregnate Katie he fucks her several times so to impregnate her.
Continuation: When Katie is being impregnated she doesn't know who the father really is because she fucked or is being fucked by several men. Wright thinks it's his child and starts to give Katie money and expensive gifts and even plights her the troth until she's willing to date him. This doesnt go unnoticed by Brian and also he realizes Katie doesn't expect his child because she refused to sleep with him, he breaks up with her and moves out. When the child is born it is --- black ....

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Congratulations on a fabulous & highly erotic sequence. It's regretable that the game is abandoned, (although it looked likely for some time) but your renders are a great compensation. It's not just the characters but also the backgrounds which are outstanding.
What we need is a Katie's Corruption comic. Perhaps one day?
Thank you very much for your kind words.
As for a KC comic. Have you got an any ideas for one? What would you like to see in it?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words.
As for a KC comic. Have you got an any ideas for one? What would you like to see in it?
You're welcome, those renders you do are much appreciated. As far as a comic is concerned I have to declare that I much preferred the manipulation path, as it formed a sort of "middle way" which to me was more interesting than a straightforward goody-goody, or "let's release an inner slut" approach. Nobody is that one-dimensional. Slags are pretty boring sometimes. Sequential storylines, as in a comic, don't preclude a variety of trajectories but it's much easier to stick to one at a time.
I believe that one of the ways the story lost credibility was the sheer proliferation of characters. Personality-wise both Brandon & Jacob were believable but just plain nasty and in Jacob's case dull. Jacob was not physically possible, or do penile extension treatments really work? I felt that if I'd been in Mr. Wright's shoes there'd be no way I'd happily hand Katie to other partners. On the other hand, business connections would have been a different matter, if specific circumstances applied, i. e. would a deal be more likely if Katie was temporarily part of it?
I was glad when the father became Katie's step-dad because I don't have incest as a kink but realise we're all different as regards such matters. Bestiality I find totally repellant, (poor old Max), with no need for it in a tale of manipulation or corruption. I would hate to see it in a comic....'nuff said.
When Hannah's Corruption first appeared and for most of it's length, it represented a genuinely erotic high quality adult visual novel. It was spoiled somewhat by tragic endings but it remains an outstanding piece of work. I would really like a Katie comic along somewhat similar lines with no video tricks but with Brian being pushed into the sidelines, whether Katie wants this or not. There are only so many hours in a day and time for Brian would inevitably decrease, not to mention Katie's energy levels if she had to satisfy Wright to a greater extent.
When it comes to body modifications I think that occasional tasteful tattoos and some piercings are enough. Surely Wright wouldn't want to tamper with nature to the extent of making his subject top heavy or spoiling a perfect arse. He may be a blackmailing lecher but he's not stupid. IMHO he should be even more controlling than in the game. Katie being exposed in public as per your pics is a perfect illustration of this approach. Katie being co-erced into dancing in the pub was an example in the game.
Pole-dancing &/or stripping, lesbianism, bdsm and office sex are all possibilities that could & should be developed with the loving guidance of Mr. Wright. My personal preferences would include at least one forced orgasm, (as opposed to "thanking Mr. Wright properly" which would never have happened) and a long over the knee spanking to teach Katie the Wright way of doing things. (I know spanking featured in the game but it was cursory & throw away).
Characters like Hannah, Orlov & Vera certainly belong in the story because they are in Wright's network. I think their personalities should be left intact, though with less treachery, e. g. would friends spike Katie's drink? why?...they weren't going to have sex with her that night, or were they?
Anyway I'd better leave off for now And let the above be an intro to the type of comic I'd like to see. I have ideas for specific scenarios but hopefully we'll revisit the comic concept soon.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Cheers for sharing your thoughts @ancienregimele. I found it really interesting to get your perspective on kc & your likes/dislikes etc.
Please share your other ideas, if you have the time/inclination, I'd like to hear them.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Characters like Hannah, Orlov & Vera certainly belong in the story because they are in Wright's network. I think their personalities should be left intact, though with less treachery, e. g. would friends spike Katie's drink? why?...they weren't going to have sex with her that night, or were they?
Actually, Vera & Hannah spiking Katie's drink was adjusted by me in my MOD.

Originally, it was the same as on the full corruption path, a drink payed for by someone unknown arrives at their table and it might be spiked and they suggest Katie drinks it.
That part of the scene did not make much sense in that why is it only one drink if they are with 3, and why should Katie drink it if Hannah isn't drinking because she is pregnant. Katie might also be pregnant at that point in the game.

That is why I adjusted it so that on the manipulation path, you always take the morning-after pill, removed Katie's willingness to get pregnant from the dialogs and since in an earlier scene Hannah had snowballed Katie with Jacob's cum, I thought it made more sense if Hannah suggests 'pulling another prank' on Katie so we would end up with the date-rape scene.

Since the only renders of the strangers are full-on sex, I could not adjust the scene to make it that one of them flirted with Katie and who then proceeded to drug and date-rape her with a friend.

othello

May 30, 2017
Actually, Vera & Hannah spiking Katie's drink was adjusted by me in my MOD.

Originally, it was the same as on the full corruption path, a drink payed for by someone unknown arrives at their table and it might be spiked and they suggest Katie drinks it.
That part of the scene did not make much sense in that why is it only one drink if they are with 3, and why should Katie drink it if Hannah isn't drinking because she is pregnant. Katie might also be pregnant at that point in the game.

That is why I adjusted it so that on the manipulation path, you always take the morning-after pill, removed Katie's willingness to get pregnant from the dialogs and since in an earlier scene Hannah had snowballed Katie with Jacob's cum, I thought it made more sense if Hannah suggests 'pulling another prank' on Katie so we would end up with the date-rape scene.

Since the only renders of the strangers are full-on sex, I could not adjust the scene to make it that one of them flirted with Katie and who then proceeded to drug and date-rape her with a friend.
Thanks for your mod for v1.18. Indeed, I never understood what was the purpose of that brutal rape scene. Would be hard for Hannah and Vera to regain Katie's confidence.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
good! but i much more like scenes, where Katie comes to boss, on next screen she drops her dress, on next he goes by his c*ck in her arse and etc.
I totally get that, lol.
The thing is, doing a single render takes anything from 15mins to whatever to compose the image & 60 mins or so to 'cook'. I can stop the rendering earlier, but the details(lighting, shadows, reflections etc) aren't as good.
To do a sequence like the 'park' one, would take me maybe 10-12 hrs plus. I'm not a Daz expert & like anybody else, I make mistakes & have to spend further time correcting them, or starting again, as if I do notice something is wrong, I want to put it right.
Please don't mis-understand, I'm not having a pop at you(or anyone else), I'm just trying to illustrate how long these things actually take.;)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your mod for v1.18. Indeed, I never understood what was the purpose of that brutal rape scene. Would be hard for Hannah and Vera to regain Katie's confidence.
I think the purpose of that scene was to add more sperm donors to the list.
I bet even that in 1.19 Jacob would have added his DNA to the pile, even though he's been giving/forcing Katie to take pole-dancing lessons, but hey pregnant strippers are hot, am I right? /s

Reactions: othello

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I think the purpose of that scene was to add more sperm donors to the list.
I bet even that in 1.19 Jacob would have added his DNA to the pile, even though he's been giving/forcing Katie to take pole-dancing lessons, but hey pregnant strippers are hot, am I right? /s
The whole pregnancy secnario held no interest for me personally. IMO it was just a lazy/easy way for the dev to end the story. Undoubtably, some people will find pregnant mc's attractive. I'm sorry to say, I'm not one ot them.
I've obviously got no problem with pregnant women in 'real-life', but in all honesty, I would prefer not to have them in a game.

othello

May 30, 2017
good! but i much more like scenes, where Katie comes to boss, on next screen she drops her dress, on next he goes by his c*ck in her arse and etc.
Human brains are easily capable of imagening what might have happened between two or more scenes/pics/sentences etc. Depending on the person there might be differences what they exactly imagine but seeing a scene where two persons enter a room and in the next pic they are lying naked on the bed fuckinge each other everyone will know they had dropped dresses at some point. There's nothing wrong to show this more detailed but it's not absolutely necessesary and will slow down the artist of a comic a lot.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Somehow, when I looked at your park scene, I only saw the first picture, Thick. Wotta maroon!

Anyhoo, loved 'em. Totally on spot. Only thing I would have suggested is the kid falling off his bicycle staring at Katie.

But, that's just me. I'm a clown at heart.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Somehow, when I looked at your park scene, I only saw the first picture, Thick. Wotta maroon!

Anyhoo, loved 'em. Totally on spot. Only thing I would have suggested is the kid falling off his bicycle staring at Katie.

But, that's just me. I'm a clown at heart.
Thanks mate, I'm glad you liked them.
Wish I'd have thought of the falling off the bike idea. I think that would have looked great.
Always good to hear your views, my friend.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes