3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, I have the patch that shows all morality choices, and followed all available
walkthroughs but still no Vera and Hannah date, Hannah just calls Katie to either to gratulate her for being pregnant if she accepts Mr.Wright or that sux if she doesn't. No club scene where katie is being drugged!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
With my patch the after-party-rape scene should be unavoidable on the blackmail/coercion path since it is not a choice anymore to drink the spiked drink. Katie gets tricked by Hannah and Vera

If you can enable the console you can always try to issue the following command:
> jump c118c1

This should start the corrupt Katie party evening and you need at least 2 drug points and 4 manipulation points to be able to Drink the spiked shot.

and with the following command you can see the manipulation evening:
> jump c118m1

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
With my patch the after-party-rape scene should be unavoidable on the blackmail/coercion path since it is not a choice anymore to drink the spiked drink. Katie gets tricked by Hannah and Vera

If you can enable the console you can always try to issue the following command:
> jump c118c1

This should start the corrupt Katie party evening and you need at least 2 drug points and 4 manipulation points to be able to Drink the spiked shot.

and with the following command you can see the manipulation evening:
> jump c118m1

Katie has 2 debauchery pts and 8 manipulation pts "Devil Heart" 8 Drink/Drug pts
She has agreed to be impregnated by Mr. Wright
and is about to decide if she's gonna take the morning after pills.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Taking the morning after pills is the end of 1.17, if the game ends there, then you do not have 1.18

What happens if you issue the console commands from my post?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Taking the morning after pills is the end of 1.17, if the game ends there, then you do not have 1.18

What happens if you issue the console commands from my post?
I'm getting syntax error when entering your code, and I was certain I got v.1.18 because I had that scene in my previous playthrough, and I downloaded it from here when it released.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I am very certain at this point that you only got 1.17.

Is the error 'ScriptError: could not find label' ? Both labels are newly added in 1.18.

Another thing you can check is, do you have any files starting with k118 in the game/images folder?
(example: k118 1 copy.png) All images added in 1.18 start with it.

At this point I don't know what else I can do to convince you that you most likely don't have 1.18.
The party with Hannah and Vera is unavoidable. Only the ending can differ depending on drinking the spiked shot or not.

EDIT: if you do have the image files, but not the labels then perhaps you installed the 1.17 version of my MOD on top of 1.18. Then you need to re-install my MOD. Otherwise, re-download the whole game.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I am very certain at this point that you only got 1.17.

Is the error 'ScriptError: could not find label' ? Both labels are newly added in 1.18.

Another thing you can check is, do you have any files starting with k118 in the game/images folder?
(example: k118 1 copy.png) All images added in 1.18 start with it.

At this point I don't know what else I can do to convince you that you most likely don't have 1.18.
The party with Hannah and Vera is unavoidable. Only the ending can differ depending on drinking the spiked shot or not.

EDIT: if you do have the image files, but not the labels then perhaps you installed the 1.17 version of my MOD on top of 1.18. Then you need to re-install my MOD. Otherwise, re-download the whole game.
Yes I've got the image files in your example

No ScriptError, just a Syntax Error.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have to say thanks for this last mod. I never noticed it before and in all the times I played the game never saw that last scene. Wild!

othello

May 30, 2017
why this abandoned?
The dev himself claimed he didn't have the time to continue his '3diddly universe' and therefore abandoned it. And, it's true, if you want to create such a multi-path game like 'Katie's' you'll need to invest a lot of time to develop more than one plot, doing the renders, writing dialogues and some tricky coding. I'm rather sorry for the dev because his ideas for a good story weren't bad. Unless there's anyone around here willing and able to continue 'Katie's' enjoy the story and presume it could have ended like in the renders Thickgravy was kind enough to offer us here.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
Somebody can explain me what difference between full corruption end and blackmail corruption?
How do you do To stay in blackmai corruption route?
Thanks for your answers

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Somebody can explain me what difference between full corruption end and blackmail corruption?
How do you do To stay in blackmai corruption route?
Thanks for your answers
The difference is being a willing slut or an unwilling/blackmailed/coerced slut. And if you install my MOD, some scenes have been adjusted to add some more reluctance and force.

Getting on the blackmail path is doing the same things as if being on the full corruption path, always aim for max corruption points. The difference is in the relationship points.
Full corruption is 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3
Blackmail is 10-9-8-7-6-7-6

You will know that you are on the blackmail path if Katie changes her hair color back to original.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
The difference is being a willing slut or an unwilling/blackmailed/coerced slut. And if you install my MOD, some scenes have been adjusted to add some more reluctance and force.

Getting on the blackmail path is doing the same things as if being on the full corruption path, always aim for max corruption points. The difference is in the relationship points.
Full corruption is 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3
Blackmail is 10-9-8-7-6-7-6

You will know that you are on the blackmail path if Katie changes her hair color back to original.
Thank you for answer, i understand better now :)

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes