Archived [SoB] Kate

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I have the dictaphone, but I'm not seeing an option anywhere after tutoring her to "Read a Text" from my bedroom. I missed getting the phone after the first tutoring session and got it for the second or third...does that already cut me off from it or am I just missing it somewhere? I just don't see it as an option.

Edit: Or is this an option that only appears after a certain level of corruption? I've just gotten to the point while massaging her at the gym when I can remove her panties, but I didn't get that far until after I had already been tutoring her. Will the Text option open up if I continue pursuing the massages?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
using SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_sknf_Quack V10.qsp
I can't pass the father's test; no matter the answer I always get thrown into the event [park - start_open_glory_star] instead of the next text question

took a look at the code, it seems somebody tried to make each and every answer true, trying to send you to ['test_start_2']
at least for me it isn't working; any ideas?

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
Hi... I passed the father's test...and got the dictaphone and recorded the text... but i was careless while teaching her and her father caught me and banned me from the house.. now the house is locked to me but i can massage her..

can you tell me which variable to change in the save file to unlock the study at house once again??? i have the saveeditor but dont know which variable to change... thanks..

messerschmied

May 29, 2017
I think I replied him(trainer) wrong. Kate doesn't show up and he is not speaking to me anymore. What can i do?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Only dialogue I remember is agreeing to do the training, so you get Kate events, or you want the massage key (and need to get him something from Brick). Which one were you on?

buntelcawet

Dec 12, 2017
i think i miss the chance to massage kate in the gym by clicking 2000 p. how to retrigger it again...

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
After the first massage, go to the park between 20:00 & 22:00. To start massages you need for her to like you (>900) and get a key from the head trainer. When she asks about money, choose 1000.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
After the first massage, go to the park between 20:00 & 22:00. To start massages you need for her to like you (>900) and get a key from the head trainer. When she asks about money, choose 1000.
Thanks for your help! But I've failed the fathers test, so I want to do it again. Is it possible?
(I've tried to change some variables, but with no success...)

Edit: With the cheat 0.21b, it appeared Kate Answers (or something like that) right below the "condition" status. Just clicked and voilà.

nugatcreme

Aug 5, 2017
hi
kate's father kicked me out after tutor her which variables must be changed in the saveeditor to fixed this ?
thx

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Kate never shows up in the Park. wtf I've progressed with massages to the point of kissing and through-the-pants handies, and I've been prompted to record the message. But Kate never appears in the Park, and therefore I am never able to progress her story. Bummer.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
What i do please i have asked to the gym trainer the keys first (when I do not have steroids) and now the trainer dont give the key :( sorry for my bad english

my stats Depravity - Reckless
physique - Inflated
Fight - As jack chan

Kate - depravity - Normal
Behavior - Compliant
atitude to me - always ready to help

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
I'm also having difficulty triggering massages. I have both the key and I answered 1000 when she asked about the cost of the massage, so I don't know what else is necessary.

EDIT: Nevermind mind. It turns out that you have to talk to the coach again after triggering the free/1000/2000 massage convo in order to fully unlock it (order goes ask for key/meet brick for steroids/give steriods for key/get convo for massage price/talk to coach for those having trouble).

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Where can I find Kate ? Where she lives ?
Extract from the first page walkthrough
"
  • To get the gym girl you need to start working at the gym (reach max physique, the trainer will speak to you).
  • Your work as her personal trainer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 18:00 till 20:00.
  • Start training her, get to know her, get access to the massage room to give her massages (the gym trainer will give you the key after you give him steroids, get those by beating up gopniks in the park at night 5-7 days in a row till you get approached by a guy called Brick, he can get those to you). Meet her at the park during one of the days/evening, tell her you can tutor her (gives you access to her home),
  • pass her father's test (see correct answers ahead) and you can tutor her at home.
"