Archived [SoB] Kate

eksdee

Aug 15, 2016
ive unlocked the practice button, but every time she says its not tasty. also there is no option for a bj at the gym?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ive unlocked the practice button, but every time she says its not tasty. also there is no option for a bj at the gym?
At the buttom the walkthrough i included notes in there it tells you the info you seek

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I cant enter her house before 10
What i meant was in the notes it tells you need to buy vanilla lube to do the blowjobs, so you need to buy it from sex shop and apply in the morning, than when gives you a blowjob. youll need to rebuy it each time

eksdee

Aug 15, 2016
What i meant was in the notes it tells you need to buy vanilla lube to do the blowjobs, so you need to buy it from sex shop and apply in the morning, than when gives you a blowjob. youll need to rebuy it each time
i admire your dedication

eksdee

Aug 15, 2016
Could I just ask one more thing, how do you edit saves in this game?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
is there a way to avoid her father catching you playing with her?
Yes something u had forggotten to add which ill be doing after this msg, go to the city shopping mall buy a dictaphone if you havent already, than go to your room, and record a text

xue123

May 18, 2017
Yes something u had forggotten to add which ill be doing after this msg, go to the city shopping mall buy a dictaphone if you havent already, than go to your room, and record a text
Hello, I got a problem here. Every time I tried to teach Kate, however it said:

"I poorly understood in the literature, clearly not hammered more low, but what need tutorial? Just sat and read wrote, explaining the moments that he understood.
Kate wrote down for me, if a real teacher. "

Then I tried to go to the shopping mall, but there is no option for me to buy a dictaphone. And there is also no such option to record a text in my room....

Is there any method to solve this?

Many thanks.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
How do I get into the massage room? Massage skill is max, I can train her... but that is it. (I have given steroids, and I have the key...)

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Hi , i meet her once at the park , and i think i picked wrong option since i cannot train her at home . What string and what value i should modify to revert save to moment before choice ?

Nvm , found it .

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
How do you get the steroids from Brick? I've talked to the coach about the massage room, but when I talk to Brick, the only option is to go for drinks.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
How do you get the steroids from Brick? I've talked to the coach about the massage room, but when I talk to Brick, the only option is to go for drinks.
Nevermind, apparently I had them already. What I was missing is that you need to spy on her in the locker room before her training session (go to the gym between 5pm and 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays) a few times (raises depravity maybe?) before you can get the option to massage her.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I think I've screwed up somehow. I got to the father's tests, and he told me when I should show up to tutor Kate, but the house is missing from the map, which makes me think I didn't pass the tests. What variable in the save do I need to change to enable tutoring, and what value should it be?