Archived [SoB] Kate

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
is there a dl link for this game? or am i just blind in didnt see it. ty
for 0.19 there isnt one yet we are still bug fixing it but in the notes on the op it takes you to its main forum... were it says "this for the game son of a bitch" an in there download links threads op

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
  • At 9 Am go to kates house you'll meet her boyfriend
  • Repeat it an now there will be a option to talk about fiance
  • Go to her house monday at 5pm (17h) Enjoy the scene
  • Go to her house the next day at 6pm (18) her dad will speak to you (kates house unlocked)
Hi (and yay, first post) After meeting her boyfriend at 9 Am what I'm suposed to do? I repeat it for like 3 weeks and still nothing change (only studing and "noughty" options). If anyone know how to progress with her, I will be happy and give him one small, pointless PLUS.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi (and yay, first post) After meeting her boyfriend at 9 Am what I'm suposed to do? I repeat it for like 3 weeks and still nothing change (only studing and "noughty" options). If anyone know how to progress with her, I will be happy and give him one small, pointless PLUS.
you gotta x amount of sex with kate

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm using SuperCheatMod_V3 probably made by you.
You cannot be using that, as every time i load the qsp, it fails... send me your qsp as well, just put it in a zip folder to limit it size

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
You cannot be using that, as every time i load the qsp, it fails... send me your qsp as well, just put it in a zip folder to limit it size
Yeah sorry, then I'm using other cheat version, but nevermind, here...

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Found the problem... you were switching back and forth between qsps, I downloaded the russian one and tested that no issues there. thats why it kept, game overin, me...

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
Nah, so should I have to start again? (Don't worry, you already deserve your small pointless plus)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyway, which qsp, do you use the most.... either way... im going to have to go through the english one, and change stuff... but before that are you a native english or russian speaker

d.jpg
Also option showed up first time on russian qsp

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
Anyway, which qsp, do you use the most.... either way... im going to have to go through the english one, and change stuff... but before that are you a native english or russian speaker

View attachment 12148
Also option showed up first time on russian qsp
I'm neither one, but preffer english since i can ask for vodka in russia.. i do not even know why it act as if I have two qsp switching, never use russian one...

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm neither one, but preffer english since i can ask for vodka in russia.. i do not even know why it act as if I have two qsp switching, never use russian one...
Here is a new qsp, i reckon even if you wont admit it, you possible, have tried a save transfer, they usually do not work as more people and variables are added, but here, if it bugs out again start over.
Also a save file right at that crucial point, also im going back through and removing these uploads, so no one esle downloads them.

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
Here is a new qsp, i reckon even if you wont admit it, you possible, have tried a save transfer, they usually do not work as more people and variables are added, but here, if it bugs out again start over.
Also a save file right at that crucial point, also im going back through and removing these uploads, so no one esle downloads them.
Thanks you mate, but after click on the first option, game just send me away from her house, no dialog happened and enxt day, voala, again only naughty stuff :D

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
Nah, i will start plaing again from a start... but still thanks for your help

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Nah, i will start plaing again from a start... but still thanks for your help
Okay also... quick question have you read the walkthrough or the text displayed as kate said this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highlighted the important part....

Ayl

May 22, 2017
Hi, apparently, I cannot get the "you make me happy" option, i only get the "kissing on the neck" which leads to her father instantly banishing me from the house, so no more tutoring for me. thank you for any help :D

EDIT: NVM, i somehow managed to get around it

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, apparently, I cannot get the "you make me happy" option, i only get the "kissing on the neck" which leads to her father instantly banishing me from the house, so no more tutoring for me. thank you for any help :D

EDIT: NVM, i somehow managed to get around it
Good to hear you fixed it, also loooks like i forgot to add a important step so thank you

Reactions: Ayl