Archived [SoB] Kate

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I choose option 3 but bj option doesn't open.
After the lesson is over kissing me and this conversation goes between us:

I collected my things in a bag and we went with Katie to the door of her room. Her sight was blurred, she clung to me and buried his lips in my.
Our kiss was long and deep, we were not satisfied until enough had not explored tongues mouths to each other.
- I`ll miss you, Serge! whispered goodbye girl.
Send us your save.... click on my icon start a conversation.... an what is the qsp you are using.

Reactions: Dely

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, which parameter needs to be changed so that Kate's father doesn't cockblock me on weekends?
Hey mate... has he already cockblocked you. If not go home an record a text.

ROve

May 2, 2017
Hey mate... has he already cockblocked you. If not go home an record a text.
thanks... he caught me feeling Kate and now the option is disbaled to teach her and just only massaging boobs/groin.. i am not getting recording option at home.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
thanks... he caught me feeling Kate and now the option is disbaled to teach her and just only massaging boobs/groin.. i am not getting recording option at home.
Okay... before he vlocked you.... if he kicks you out fail. I was trying to figure out if he did.... you need to buy a dictaphone from the shoppping mall. Okay i wasnt trying to force you to fail.

Reactions: ROve

ROve

May 2, 2017
Okay... before he vlocked you.... if he kicks you out fail. I was trying to figure out if he did.... you need to buy a dictaphone from the shoppping mall. Okay i wasnt trying to force you to fail.
Hello, I bought the dictaphone and recorded.. now how should i proceed. thanks in advance.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay..... you should have done that after your first morning at her house.... if her dads already booted you its a no go

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
So i must continue to massage her until we got our first kiss, I've got the massage with kiss in the end but I think is not enough, right?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So i must continue to massage her until we got our first kiss, I've got the massage with kiss in the end but I think is not enough, right?
Weird that should work than keep trying, that was the way it used to be at least

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Katya:
750/1000
550/800
1000/1000

me all top.

I've a problem with Elsa's Dad (I've give him the photo, and after a very long time I've not talk about the teacher)

I've used cheat engine to go in the past, is that the problem? How can I reset father meeting, elsa kiss and Katya massage?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Katya:
750/1000
550/800
1000/1000

me all top.

I've a problem with Elsa's Dad (I've give him the photo, and after a very long time I've not talk about the teacher)

I've used cheat engine to go in the past, is that the problem? How can I reset father meeting, elsa kiss and Katya massage?
Well he usually talks about alena first than he gets into his daughter, also with the statsmax them out qn keep trying if it doesnt end uo working pm me your save file

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've already try everything, can you please fix my save game, in way to have thepossibility to go ahead with Elsa, Kate and Alena?

I'm workin' on it for 4h or more

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated the walkthrough so you guys can know how to access the new content.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there.
I use version 0.18 and i'm at the point where i can fuck her on the normal dates (sports and lesson) but the
"At 9 Am go to kates house you'll meet her boyfriend"
event doesn't trigger do i have to do some special ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey there.
I use version 0.18 and i'm at the point where i can fuck her on the normal dates (sports and lesson) but the
"At 9 Am go to kates house you'll meet her boyfriend"
event doesn't trigger do i have to do some special ?
That is for the next update, i am preparing all of the walkthroughs for the next update

Reactions: Deleted member 9433