Archived [SoB] Kate

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Kate aka Magarita C ( )

Margarita-C.jpg

Kate is a kind person. Girl meets in the gym, you can become a personal trainer. She is from a wealthy family and lived alone with my dad. Her father arranged a marriage with the son of a friend, and she lives with an understanding of the inevitable, though he believes her fiance just a friend, nothing more. But as Kate docile and domestic, and even without any experience of relationships, she does not dare to oppose his father's will. Be careful with him, he stands out 24 hours a day!​

Walkthrough

• To get the gym girl you need to start working at the gym (reach max physique, the trainer will speak to you).
  • Your work as her personal trainer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 18:00 till 20:00.
  • Start training her, get to know her, get access to the massage room to give her massages (the gym trainer will give you the key after you give him steroids, get those by beating up gopniks in the park at night 5-7 days in a row till you get approached by a guy called Brick, he can get those to you). Meet her at the park during one of the days/evening, tell her you can tutor her (gives you access to her home),
  • pass her father's test (see correct answers ahead) and you can tutor her at home.
  • After unlocking the tutor sessions, do the first one than buy the dictaphone from the shopping centre(may already have brought it)
  • Go home, go to your room and "Read A Text"
  • Than Carry on doing the tutoring sesiions keep doing them to raise her corruption
  • Eventually you'll have a choice during tutor sessions. Choose "You make me very happy"
  • It unlocks the blowjob option. you are required to use VANILLA lube.
  • Once she say that she passed the massage test when trying to practice a blow job in the gym
  • Go to cafe between 16:00 and 21:00 and break the window. Enjoy the scene
  • At 9 Am go to kates house you'll meet her boyfriend
  • Repeat it an now there will be a option to talk about fiance
  • Go to her house monday at 5pm (17h) Enjoy the scene
  • Go to her house the next day at 6pm (18) her dad will speak to you (kates house unlocked)
Notes
  • Blowjob's
    • Vanilla Lube can be brought at the sex in chalvosky, can be applyed in your bedroom
    • Once blowjobs unlocked you can do them between 9 - 10 am
    • Also at the gym on tuesday an thursday
  • Once youve unlocked the first stage of fucking the scene triggers are basically the same as blowjobs
  • After you do end up unlocking her house
    • You can fuck her still at the gym
    • You can now fuck her from 6pm (18 h) to 24(pm) while she is in her kitchen, and also on the weekends
  • This is for the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Variables

path.gif
Updated by quacker​

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
After a few blowjobs she stopped doing annything, she didn't talk about passing anny tests either. And i can't recieve anymore blowjobs? is it bugged or have i done someting wrong?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
After a few blowjobs she stopped doing annything, she didn't talk about passing anny tests either. And i can't recieve anymore blowjobs? is it bugged or have i done someting wrong?
Okay... what did she say to you... also try going to the cafe in the city and i think its sometime in the arvo... you throw a brick at the window

KKJ

Jun 12, 2017
i met her father & passed the test. but int this time, my character moved out in front of her father automatically. So, i don't location of kate's house..... where is the kate's house? I can't find it ;; @.@

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i met her father & passed the test. but int this time, my character moved out in front of her father automatically. So, i don't location of kate's house..... where is the kate's house? I can't find it ;; @.@
Okay go to the valley... at 10 am saturday an Sunday it appears and its thenonly time you can enter is between 10 an 11 am

Giants1

Jun 13, 2017
In the tutor session, I smeared banana instead of vanila. After this I cannot practice for blowjob....

busu34

Aug 5, 2016
In the tutor session, I smeared banana instead of vanila. After this I cannot practice for blowjob....
I think I did that once. If I remember correctly, you take a relation hit and just need to raise it like before with the fondling.

Reactions: Quacker

Kanda

May 27, 2017
the father scold me and the choice to tutor already not available... how to solve it

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can you edit my save file? It requires me a lot of time...
I can... butttt... youll have to pm me it... an im about to go to mums birthday party.... but s3nd me it when im finished ill fix it

KKJ

Jun 12, 2017
how many time do i have to do the practice(BJ)? how can i go to the next step? continue to BJ ....;; i wanna next!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
how many time do i have to do the practice(BJ)? how can i go to the next step? continue to BJ ....;; i wanna next!
Eventually she will tell you at thegym when your abour to initiate her to do a blowjob

Dely

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone help me please? How can i get this choose "You make me very happy". When i go for teach the Kate's in weekends 10-11 a.m then im getting a 3 choose. After this i cannot to get this choose "You make me very happy". I tried too many weekends..
This 3 choose:
- Kissing and grab-ass
- To bare Breasts
- Baring the Breasts and to kiss
I tried 3 options too many times but never get BJ.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone help me please? How can i get this choose "You make me very happy". When i go for teach the Kate's in weekends 10-11 a.m then im getting a 3 choose. After this i cannot to get this choose "You make me very happy". I tried too many weekends..
This 3 choose:
- Kissing and grab-ass
- To bare Breasts
- Baring the Breasts and to kiss
I tried 3 options too many times but never get BJ.
Option 3 than you do you make me happy or save an test until she gives you bj

Dely

Jun 11, 2017
Option 3 than you do you make me happy or save an test until she gives you bj
I choose option 3 but bj option doesn't open.
After the lesson is over kissing me and this conversation goes between us:

I collected my things in a bag and we went with Katie to the door of her room. Her sight was blurred, she clung to me and buried his lips in my.
Our kiss was long and deep, we were not satisfied until enough had not explored tongues mouths to each other.
- I`ll miss you, Serge! whispered goodbye girl.

Last edited: