• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
quite crap update. one almost rape scene and some lesbian shit that I can't skip and thats it. nothing more.
Not true. There's a scene with Archie, the boyfriend, and a lewd scene with Liam, the student, too. You need to choose other paths. The lesbian scene happens because you rejected someone else.

Reactions: baka

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
quite crap update. one almost rape scene and some lesbian shit that I can't skip and thats it. nothing more.
There is more as mentioned above, it depends on the path you are on to be able to see the content.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. could be.
but oddly I'm (I think) on Archie-path. I try to be loyal to him.
I play quite conservative, I like my girl to have morals (as much possible, that doesn't mean I don't like corruption and flirts)
but some creeps I push away.
but as u say ashitanojoe/SonsOfLiberty it seems that if I decline someone it leads to something else that maybe its not much better.
anyway, my "path" right now lead to a rape and some b@stard hit her face. wtf? and after that lesbian (that I don't mind, but I don't get any choices, even if I rejected all girls that try to be touchy)

• Sad
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
3.40 star(s) 30 Votes