Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
uwlp0g9m9na9.jpg

Overview
On a straightforward mission to assassinate a high ranking Demacian officer, Katarina ends up spotting more lucrative quarry – a Demacian General. Determined with taking matters into her own hands, she ignores her orders and assassinates the General instead. After all, who could resist such an opportunity?

Little does she know that the officer that she let go ended up slaughtering a Noxian regiment in the field the very next day. Noxian High Command was not pleased and she was duly sentenced for insubordination. Katarina’s own father, General Du Couteau, orders her to undergo punishment at the hands of the depraved Torturemaster of Noxus. In this ancient and vile city, tradition goes before blood… and as the brash young assassin is about to discover – ancient Noxian punishments can be exhausting!​

Game Info:
Updated:
3 Janurary 2017
Developer / Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOADS
- -

league_of_legends_katarina_the_generals_daughter_3deroflash.gif adfa2a93fa8ec172c2007b8828f0ebc9.png

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

About this game:
On a straightforward mission to assassinate a high ranking Demacian officer, Katarina ends up spotting more lucrative quarry – a Demacian General. Determined with taking matters into her own hands, she ignores her orders and assassinates the General instead. After all, who could resist such an opportunity?

Little does she know that the officer that she let go ended up slaughtering a Noxian regiment in the field the very next day. Noxian High Command was not pleased and she was duly sentenced for insubordination. Katarina’s own father, General Du Couteau, orders her to undergo punishment at the hands of the depraved Torturemaster of Noxus. In this ancient and vile city, tradition goes before blood… and as the brash young assassin is about to discover – ancient Noxian punishments can be exhausting!

Game Info:
Updated: 3 / 1 / 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Animation, Flash, Bdsm, Big breasts, Blowjob, Double penetration, Handjob
Version:
Developer / Publisher:

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.

Download Link(s):
Really......just a few scenes woven together by interactive options....well whatever suits your needs ......

goth

Jun 12, 2017

About this game:

Little does she know that the officer that she let go ended up slaughtering a Noxian regiment in the field the very next day. Noxian High Command was not pleased and she was duly sentenced for insubordination. Katarina’s own father, General Du Couteau, orders her to undergo punishment at the hands of the depraved Torturemaster of Noxus. In this ancient and vile city, tradition goes before blood… and as the brash young assassin is about to discover – ancient Noxian punishments can be exhausting!

Game Info:
Updated: 3 / 1 / 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Animation, Flash, Bdsm, Big breasts, Blowjob, Double penetration, Handjob
Version:
Developer / Publisher:

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.

Download Link(s):
dll link does not work anymore

heya

Jul 3, 2017
i need a help please

I downloaded the game but i can't run the game offline in my pc

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I like how studio FOW create some hidden scenes in the game however whats their deal with the scout form TF2
One of their animators, I forget the name at the moment but it will probably come back to me at some point, had a habit of ruining his animations with scout and now does it as a gag.

I say ruin because his animations were Patreon bait. He'd release them for free but with scout constantly appearing which ruined every single scene but if you paid him on Patreon you'd get the scene scout free.

Reactions: Twistty and setter6

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is this project dead?
Cannot find any more info on it - update wise?
- Has a beta - but that's it.

Thanks and cheers.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
basically they aren't paying their animators so stuff that doesn't get finished is them not paying the animator and the animator getting pissed and bailing. Just ask @Vocametalhead.