Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
JAST-USA-Katahane.jpg

Overview:
The story takes place in a world with 3 kingdoms, the Red, White, and Blue Kingdom. In this world, they have highly-advanced dolls with some closely resembling humans. These dolls occasionally need maintenance which is done by a “tuner”.
A young playwright named Wakaba writes a controversial play about a traitor named Ein who killed a ruler of the White Kingdom, Christina. In Wakaba’s play, she presumes that Ein did not betray Christina, but was actually her loyal supporter.
When Wakaba’s friend Cero needs to make a trip to get Coco, a doll that lives with him, maintenance, Wakaba and her brother Light travel with him. Wakaba travels in the hopes of finding some actors for her play. Along the way, they meet a beautiful doll with one wing named Belle and an aspiring actress named Angelina.

The story takes place in 2 parts:
1) Shirohane - the main story with Wakaba and the gang
2) Kurohane - the historical events talking about the end of the reign of Christina

Thread Updated: 2020-09-17
Release Date: Japan 2007-01-26, English Patch v. 1.1 2011-08-30
Title: Katahane
Original Title: カタハネ
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Tarte & Longshot
Publishers: TLWiki & JAST USA & Ate the Moon Translations
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Translation: TLWiki & Ate the Moon Translations
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
- - -
Thanks superelmo for the torrent link
maxresdefault.jpg 22639.jpg 22640.jpg 22641.jpg 22648.jpg 59645.jpg cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kris65ri

Jan 1, 2018
View attachment 1038

Overview:

The story takes place in a world with 3 kingdoms, the Red, White, and Blue Kingdom. In this world, they have highly-advanced dolls with some closely resembling humans. These dolls occasionally need maintenance which is done by a “tuner”.
A young playwright named Wakaba writes a controversial play about a traitor named Ein who killed a ruler of the White Kingdom, Christina. In Wakaba’s play, she presumes that Ein did not betray Christina, but was actually her loyal supporter.
When Wakaba’s friend Cero needs to make a trip to get Coco, a doll that lives with him, maintenance, Wakaba and her brother Light travel with him. Wakaba travels in the hopes of finding some actors for her play. Along the way, they meet a beautiful doll with one wing named Belle and an aspiring actress named Angelina.

The story takes place in 2 parts:
1) Shirohane - the main story with Wakaba and the gang
2) Kurohane - the historical events talking about the end of the reign of Christina

Title: Katahane
Original Title: カタハネ
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2007-01-26, English Patch v. 1.1 2011-08-30
Developer: Tarte & Longshot
Publishers: TLWiki & JAST USA & Ate the Moon Translations
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Translation: TLWiki & Ate the Moon Translations
Censored: Yes
Genre:

Installation:

System Requirements:

Was this just censored with stupid mosaics or cut out?

Dec 9, 2017
I love the artwork that Tarte uses. I really enjoyed Hinata Bokko because of the artwork despite the flaws in the English translation and the characters are pretty enjoyable too. I really wish that they would have translated the fandisc HinaTarte too. I'll have to read this one as well and I hope I enjoy it too.

Reactions: Twistty

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
will anyone reupload this VN? Since the files are all unavailable in all the links (haven't checked nopy, but it's closed now)

Reactions: exqalph03

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added download links (again).
Cheers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight