CG Completed Kasshoku Cool Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou ~Kondo wa Umi de Sex Lesson!?~ [Appetite]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
001_apt099_chirashi.png

Overview:
I--Toshima Kousuke was told by my mother to help at the volleyball club.
I met the blond haired and tanned foreigner Kouda Diana, a married woman.
One year ago for every week, we ended up having sex in various places in the gymnasium.

Since then presently, Diana had been detected as pregnant.
There was a possibility of it being my child.
However, it was thought to be the child of the husband from the surroundings.
Even I and Diana decided to have it raised for the time being.
Due to the busy life after birth, I have not been able to meet Diana for quite a while.

That one day.
For mother's volleyball club, as a summer camp, we decided to go to a hot spring inn near ocean.
Since Diana was taking care of the baby, she was staying for only one day.
Moreover, not only the baby but the husband was also present.
With this, the chance to do any erotic acts was nearly non existent...
While I was regretting, from Diana I was introduced to a friend that she wanted to "be looked after" during the camp.

--That was my meeting with Nasu Trisha, the cool foreign married woman with a voluptuous and sexy body...​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 800 x 600
Pages: 95
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh! Ebony. Nice.
(Not just gyaru or kogal or whatever it's called.)

Edit: Off a tangent from this, I've found this neat CG set , and Belkezar's comment was interesting: "Okay, the other two girls being copies that that the Demon Queen made of herself through magic is kind of funny. Ha, and all of the other men in this are also the MC, either copied or transformed by her magic. That's even funnier. (If I follow the synopsis, the MC is a lonely schlub with nigh-endless libido and stamina, which the Demon Queen can convert into nigh-endless mana. And so this entire CG set is a sex-based perpetual motion machine.)".

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
So these are CG sets that have been ripped from a visual novel type thing or something else? cause in a previous post which looks like the predecessor to this one, there's a link to a video of it being played. any chance of this being somewhere else? You know since F95 doesn't allow non-translated works.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So these are CG sets that have been ripped from a visual novel type thing or something else? cause in a previous post which looks like the predecessor to this one, there's a link to a video of it being played. any chance of this being somewhere else? You know since F95 doesn't allow non-translated works.
It's not always ripped from a Visual Novel. The CG tag is for everything that are not english, even the original creation that aren't from a game or anything. The video linked there is the official "Movie version" of the game made by the same Appetite or someone else in their place (with their approval, obviously), but this one here for now doesn't have anything of the sort afaik.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
It's not always ripped from a Visual Novel. The CG tag is for everything that are not english, even the original creation that aren't from a game or anything. The video linked there is the official "Movie version" of the game made by the same Appetite or someone else in their place (with their approval, obviously), but this one here for now doesn't have anything of the sort afaik.
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

bowyatt12

Dec 1, 2021
anyone know where i can find a link to the full version download? i dont mind if its in japanese im here for the pics anyways.

Reactions: MayMax123