• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
So I wanted to do a slut run, but it somehow happens to be harder than I thought. I got to the 2nd floor 'cause I defeated the orck accidentally. I got defeted multiple times on the 1st floor, but only lost virginity on the 2nd. Still no sex skills are usable, am I too late to unlock them? If yes how can I get them, 'cause I have no idea what to do and I have tryed to follow guides for this...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So I wanted to do a slut run, but it somehow happens to be harder than I thought. I got to the 2nd floor 'cause I defeated the orck accidentally. I got defeted multiple times on the 1st floor, but only lost virginity on the 2nd. Still no sex skills are usable, am I too late to unlock them? If yes how can I get them, 'cause I have no idea what to do and I have tryed to follow guides for this...
To learn sex skills in short you have to roughly do the specific action with 15 different partners. So to learn Blowjob suck 15 different cocks for example. So you can always learn all sex skill in the game. There is never a too late scenario.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes