VagiNalia

Sep 8, 2021
I'm not sure if "orgasm point" in the code means max pleasure but you can try it and see for yourself.
I'm also not sure if there is a max pleasure limit.
In RemtairyKarryn.js find and change code of this function:
Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.orgasmPoint = function() {
    let value = this._orgasmBasePoint + this.end * VAR_OP_PER_END + this.level * VAR_OP_PER_CLVL;
    return value;
};
I suggest modifying return value; line. For example try changing it to return value * 2; and see if she orgasms at 200% pleasure. If you want to modify the other line you might want to take a look at RemtairyBattler.js to find values of variables such as VAR_OP_PER_END and VAR_OP_PER_CLVL
I have not tried doing any of this by the way. Try it and see if it works. But before you do that I suggest making a backup of the file you are about to edit.
It worked. Thanks man

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I am not sure what you mean with "limit" but I guess you are talking about grace period before control starts decreasing each day. If that's the case find codes I wrote below and change their values to your liking, I don't know what is the limit but you can always try it in a new save.
Codes are in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_EASY = 60; //unused
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_NORMAL = 14;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD = 7;

const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_ONE_MULTIPLER = 1;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_TWO_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_THREE_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FOUR_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FIVE_MULTIPLER = 1;
What code should I modify to be permanently horny, all desires are always 200, and no orgasm triggers? Thanks.

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you for the response and detailed response. How did you obtain the pose skill start ID list? Is there a way to add petting skills as well? Such as breast grope and nipple tug. Thank you kindly.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure if coder is lazy af or if artist is workaholic :LOL:
Rem, the coder and generally in charge of game design, burned himself out making Karryn and has been creatively stumped for a while. I dunno if I'd say he's lazy, he's taken his foot off the gas for the past year but that *is* what you're supposed to do when you burn out and don't know what to make. The idea to keep iterating minigame DLCs for Karryn fell apart and since that had been the plan there wasn't a concrete new project idea ready.

From the latest updates on Rem's side it seems he's in the latter stages of determining what the new project would be, hopefully that'll be finalized by the time the huge tits DLC ships.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
the bar part could just be standalone game if more material and mechanics would be added to it. thou even in it's current form better than 90% of the other rpgm games here.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What code should I modify to be permanently horny, all desires are always 200, and no orgasm triggers? Thanks.
Buddy if you want to cheat in so many aspects you better just download and do whatever you want it instead of messing with game files. You should be able to do everything you want with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imitater
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes