EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Kanon.original.jpg

Overview:
Yuuichi Aizawa, a high school student, returns to a town that he last visited 7 years previously to live with his aunt and cousin. For a reason he's not quite sure of, he can hardly remember anything about his last visit, but initially this doesn't seem to worry him too much. The day after he arrives he goes into town where he (literally) bumps into a girl named Ayu Tsukimiya, and Yuuichi's memories slowly begin to return.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: JP 2004-11-26, EN 2009-07-21
Developer:
Translation: & &
Censored: Yes
Version: Standard Edition 18+/HQ Voice
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 4265.jpg 4267.jpg 4268.jpg 4271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
i dont think it is... sorry, well maybe, if i recall correctly, in one part there is...
Never mind. I reread the description and the main character is male. Please disregard.

Thanks for the upload!

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
it has been brought to my attention, that my links are dead, due to an unexpected wiping of my google drive. I will put new dl links when i get them.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Adding Mega links.

Kanon: Base Japanese Untranslated ISO:
English Patch:
Voice Patch:

install instructions:

Mount Iso. Run Setup.exe with AppLocale. Buttons will be in Japanese. The LEFT button is continue. Right button is exit.

Last screen has 3 buttons. Click the right button (exit) Center one is play, I think.

Install patches. Just extract and drop the files to install location. Run "Real-livepatch.exe"

After that should be able to run the game in english

There is an "All Ages" folder. I think it should be safe to delete that. Double checking that

Last edited:

vvbbbbbb

May 6, 2018
For some reason the English patch download always activates my anti-virus software and I can't access any of the files.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
While the character designs may not haven't aged too well, this is still, and always will be, an absolutely amazing VN. Makoto is such a sweety.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Google Drive link does not work is it possible for someone to fix that please?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes