Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
i mean i know i cant visit her when she is asleep but even after sleeping to next day her room button isnt option to chose in v1 i could go to her now i cant.
sorry fro bad eng
Ok, i understood where the issue comes from, it's a problem that is caused from transitioning to 0.2 from the very first release of 0.1 in the middle of a run, it should fix itself by ending the current simulation cycle and restarting, sorry about that.

Or probably in 24/36hrs i will release a test version on discord/itch and it should get fixed by playing that one.

Reactions: poldy

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
There is thing with Melanie, not sure if intentional due to lack of further content or mistake. Once you're far enough in loop to last longer she keeps getting -1 then -1 love from interaction despite the text saying she gets -1 then +1 or +more.

On another note I think it's interesting idea for fun game. Something I'd suggest keeping is opton to reduce amount of days for half xp back spent on them. I sorta pushed to 47 and it's tad to long with current content. Either this or option to move to last day.

Reactions: Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
There is thing with Melanie, not sure if intentional due to lack of further content or mistake. Once you're far enough in loop to last longer she keeps getting -1 then -1 love from interaction despite the text saying she gets -1 then +1 or +more.

On another note I think it's interesting idea for fun game. Something I'd suggest keeping is opton to reduce amount of days for half xp back spent on them. I sorta pushed to 47 and it's tad to long with current content. Either this or option to move to last day.
Melanie's -1 -1 was a bug and it's now fixed, will be up on the next test version, thank you!

You could chainclick the "wait 2 hours" button, but i guess it'd be easy to add a "end simulation early" option from PC, i'll think about it!

daywalker33

Jan 31, 2020
Good job so far. One thing to consider: while capitalization doesn't matter on Windows, it does matter on all other operating systems, so if this is eventually going to be hosted on the web somewhere, that will need to be corrected. ("Images" does not equal "images", "Riley" does not equal "riley", etc.)

You should be able to add the muted option to videos when adding them.

alphalightch49

heavyalphadeb77

(PLEASE support developers! You can support this one at )
Not valid anymore :(

Reactions: tiffmak15

Lacynth40

Nov 7, 2019
I know one good cheat for this game... in the game you press alt+f4... then you click on the game folder and press control+shift+delete
My dude, it's OP's first game, and they are very active in responding. How about instead of being a douchenozzle, try saying what it is you don't like, and seeing if those things can be fixed. Let's encourage new devs, so we get more games. This one has a great base idea for a plot, reminiscent of the first couple of Assassin's Creed games. Which were cool. Let's encourage growth. It's the only way to get great games in the future.

vimarycoast

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, the main problem with this, is that the few actresses that have nice and big tits that don't look fake as hell are very overused, and i tried to prioritize that, but i'm still planning to somehow balance that out with new characters, my selection process also includes availability of (minor spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so it's always a bit challenging to choose new ones.
It won't necessarily help with the itty bitty titty committee complaint, but Andi Rose has a foursome with Leana Lovings and Maya Woulfe, with a couple threesomes with Maya, while Andi and Leana both have threesomes with Katie Kush (I'm guessing you already knew about Andi and Katie's threesome since they're both in the game). Maria Kazi has threesomes with Madi Collins and Katie Kush.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
It won't necessarily help with the itty bitty titty committee complaint, but Andi Rose has a foursome with Leana Lovings and Maya Woulfe, with a couple threesomes with Maya, while Andi and Leana both have threesomes with Katie Kush (I'm guessing you already knew about Andi and Katie's threesome since they're both in the game). Maria Kazi has threesomes with Madi Collins and Katie Kush.
Put spoilers ahah :D

But yeah, i'm aware, literally all the ones you mentioned are candidates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yanseth

Feb 3, 2021
Okay my feedback:

The game has potential. I don't mind the grind, but having my stats reset for each 14day block is absurd for how slow the stats grow. I won't play through another 14 day block.

As far as programming goes: find the asset by searching for it and do string compares like the following:
findFile(file_to_find.toLowerCase());

I had to rename and copy assets because at different times it was looking for the same file with different case statements. I.e. do the file retrieval in a case insensitive way.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
I like the idea to conserve only the strict essential in each video. you gain greatly most volume in this files , lots of developper need take model on you for their games.
the thematic of the second chance is interresting, and give multiples scenic possibilities and environments where that can be adapted (school life, sport club, artistic club, family,etc...). i'm rendered actually on 48 days long simulation (it missed an anal scene for susan, at this time).
the avantage, with this simulation system, is you can add girls at any stage of progression, without make unstable all the game.

• Red Heart

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I like the idea to conserve only the strict essential in each video. you gain greatly most volume in this files , lots of developper need take model on you for their games.
the thematic of the second chance is interresting, and give multiples scenic possibilities and environments where that can be adapted (school life, sport club, artistic club, family,etc...). i'm rendered actually on 48 days long simulation (it missed an anal scene for susan, at this time).
the avantage, with this simulation system, is you can add girls at any stage of progression, without make unstable all the game.
Thanks for your feedback, Susan now has an anal scene in the new test-version, you can find it on discord if you want to help with testing!

Reactions: thornum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Putting this on my watch list for now. How many hours of content there is in the game so far?
Hard to give an accurate answer, as it's not a visual novel but a sandbox game that might require some "not particularly repetitive" grinding, i'm gonna say about 2-4hrs to see a decent amount of content reading fast, if you want to see everything maybe more like 6-15hrs depending on playstile.

Reactions: Anders Niet
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes