• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
I assume that this section of code that you pasted should be pasted in the JS section of twine. But how would I call it from the game then?
Yes all that should be pasted into your JS section.
You wouldn't have to change anything, the "video" macro would replace the widget, but both are used in the same way.
I just changed it now, so it should work like your widget does.
<<video src volume>>
right now it ignores the 3rd argument and all videos should loop, but you could change this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Yes all that should be pasted into your JS section.
You wouldn't have to change anything, the "video" macro would replace the widget, but both are used in the same way.
I just changed it now, so it should work like your widget does.
<<video src volume>>
right now it ignores the 3rd argument and all videos should loop, but you could change this
Thanks! I'm gonna need to test it and see if it can work for everyone, like Ios, but I'm most definitely gonna try to use it, it really works great.

autoplay loop by default shouldn't really be an issue with this system, the main problem was that i couldn't use autoplay by default with videos not stopping.

(just fyi, the video volume argument is meant as a quick way to normalize audio levels between different videos without having to re-edit all of them, it's not meant for future user control)

Last edited:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I have 126 out of 127 achievements and don't see any other achievements I can obtain. Am I missing a hidden achievement or is this a bug?

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
I'd really love to know exactly how to get the "get Katrina to swallow" achievement considering I have interacted with her in every way possible and the text has said she swallowed...the video shows her swallowing...at her apt AND infirmary...have NEVER gotten this achievement even thru many playthroughs.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I'd really love to know exactly how to get the "get Katrina to swallow" achievement considering I have interacted with her in every way possible and the text has said she swallowed...the video shows her swallowing...at her apt AND infirmary...have NEVER gotten this achievement even thru many playthroughs.
I found that , after specifically adding an extra ending when having sex after fixing the PC where you can her swallow, i forgot adding the trigger for the achievement there.

It will be fixed in the next version.

If you want the achievement right now, your best option is to start a new run using the 0 sex control restar option and get to katrina's apartment without raising it too much

Reactions: Darklord1234

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
I found that , after specifically adding an extra ending when having sex after fixing the PC where you can her swallow, i forgot adding the trigger for the achievement there.

It will be fixed in the next version.

If you want the achievement right now, your best option is to start a new run using the 0 sex control restar option and get to katrina's apartment without raising it too much
THANKS!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JustOneMoreChance-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Firehole

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Is the blond on the Right on the Intro panel in the game yet?
I feel like i have to clarify this as it's not the first time I've seen this question.

The banner was made at v0.20 with the help of AI, some models aren't very similar to the ones in the game, that's a banner that was made when the game only had 5 girls, so that's Susan...

Sorry if anybody was mislead from that. I'll consider making a better banner in the future

Floorboards

Jan 18, 2018
either im too stupid to use the f12 console and paste in

SugarCube.State.active.variables.clickedderp2 = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.clickedderp = 2

or they dont work. would love to know the heavy cheat for this version so i can actually play the game more than i grind it

g0zo

Nov 10, 2023
Reactions: Floorboards
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes