• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
That new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene on the test version is INSANE, damn. Please do more of these scenes with multiple ramifications depending on your stats! Its so rewarding to get different rewards on a scene after grinding some stats and coming back to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, big props for the development pace and the steady high quality updates, this became one of my favorite games so quickly! Wish there were some fan sigs to show it off

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lotrum

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
so how do you meet jane and olivia? i dont seem to be able to meet them when ive done a bunch of playthroughs already with a bunch of achievements already done.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
so how do you meet jane and olivia? i dont seem to be able to meet them when ive done a bunch of playthroughs already with a bunch of achievements already done.

Just study with Jane in the library in the morning, have attraction high enough and trigger one of the options that leads to her home

Wish there were some fan sigs to show it off
Thanks <3

Not sure how fan sigs work, is there any template or automatic process to create them?

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
Just study with Jane in the library in the morning, have attraction high enough and trigger one of the options that leads to her home

Thanks <3

Not sure how fan sigs work, is there any template or automatic process to create them?
thanks!

i also saw the hint when i started a new playthrough just now

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
The Dev note on the first page seems to not work anymore:

If you really want to use the cheats and can't afford supporting me, just open the console(f12) and paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.clickedderp2 = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.clickedderp = 2

This will work with every version.

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
The Dev note on the first page seems to not work anymore:

If you really want to use the cheats and can't afford supporting me, just open the console(f12) and paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.clickedderp2 = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.clickedderp = 2

This will work with every version.
How exactly are you supposed to do that? I opened the console, copy pasted it and it still doesn't work

Reactions: KingViric

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
It should still work, nothing was changed to not make that work

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
1710886986231.png

I tried both downloaded and online version, firefox and chrome, worked on all

Aimen

Oct 31, 2020
do any 1 know why carol and susan threesome not trigger and how to trigger layla bet ?
I am not sure about the carol/susan threesome but I guess you have to trigge the threesome with natascha and her before.
You are doing this by going to natascha in the night and peeping through the keyhole and knock after.
the layla bet is in the cafeteria in the morning.

Reactions: erknaWeisse

EpicWinger

Sep 7, 2020
This has turned into my favorite HTML game on this site. Love these time loop games and this one does everything just right. Would be nice if there where a few more scenes/girls but overall this is a great little time waster.

• Red Heart

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
I'm using the downloaded version, and with Firefox. I tried it again in console and I never get the DEBUG link to appear.

Nevermind, I got it to work... I just did not know it only works in the bedroom.
1710956346012.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes