• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Thanks! I'm gonna need to test it and see if it can work for everyone, like Ios, but I'm most definitely gonna try to use it, it really works great.
There is a small issue with the video audio.
If there is more than 1 video playing and you scroll up until the unmuted video pauses, then all the videos end up muted.

This should make it so only the last playing video is unmuted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure why you used observeVideos(); in ':passagedisplay', the video macro already observe them on creation, unless it's to fix a problem I'm not aware of.
That is assuming you use vidObserver.disconnect(); before the passage is rendered (either passageinit or passagestart)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
how come the premium versions never got leaked ?
does the dev not have enough patrons or what ?

Kimari89

Jul 14, 2017
Did investigate Amber with both Jane and Olivia and got the amber olivia threesome. Any clue on how to get amber and jane?
Talk to Jane about the threesome , you can only chose one of them for the threesomes , try a save just before you get the 3-some , and instead of going to olivia , check jane ,she'll have a new dialog option in the afternoon

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
hello

Can someboy tell me how to get the Amber - Olivia threesome?
I did the Jane - Amber, but never see a path to Olivia.

Thanks

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
hello

Can someboy tell me how to get the Amber - Olivia threesome?
I did the Jane - Amber, but never see a path to Olivia.

Thanks
You cannot have both in the same run. You either have the threesome with Jane, or with Olivia. Once you do a new loop, choose the other girl.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes