Archived [SoB] Julia

mattius77

May 16, 2017
She comes to visit MC at home after several days/weeks and the grandson path continues.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
what do i need to do after i tell her that I'm her grandson ? ....it tells me i should not introduced as her grandson ... i though the grandson path was extended ... ?
nvm ... i cheated something, don't know what but now i have access to her house

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you set the 'Julia branch selection' to 4 or 5 I think it unlocks her house. (4 makes it so you can go to her house and give 10k monies in exchange for her house key, just set it to 5 to skip that bi.)

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
When she appears at the house the first time go with her to the clothing store then take the Fuck Me option and wait a few days then she shows up again. Then you say no again and she changes her mind and you fuck.
this was not helpful, if the first time she appears she doesn't give this store response what do you do? that was the question.

Apr 27, 2017
this was not helpful, if the first time she appears she doesn't give this store response what do you do? that was the question.
I'm confused too, the very first time she appear she ask for 100k, you can either let her go or give the money, i don't know what that those people are talking about.

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
Give her a crapton of money (somewhere above 100k) over time and then she'll say something about having permission to touch her for like 10k per time. Then you have to refuse her a few times and eventually she'll pop up at your house (hallway) around 18:00 and THAT is where you start his instructions. He skipped some stuff.

One other thing, you can speed up things a bit early on by checking with Yana while she's in her room (this is immediately after you told Julia you're her grandson), she'll have something to say about the financial troubles of Julia and that's what jumpstarts the grandson line.

One last tidbit, if you didn't agree when she came to the house, you can go to hers and pay that 100k and get it started again.

Hope that all helps.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
If you are playing with a cheat QSP, just hit 'reset' and visit her again. Repeat until another money event triggers.
yeah i just noticed i've been keeping giving her money and visited her a the club nothing major happened afterwards? how long do i have to keep giving her money and visit her at the club?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
yeah i just noticed i've been keeping giving her money and visited her a the club nothing major happened afterwards? how long do i have to keep giving her money and visit her at the club?
You have to give her over 100,000 monies before sexy-time opens up. It takes a while.

Reactions: nazgarD

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Was very pleased to see the new stuff added so you didn't have to get stuck with just the two scenes lying about who you were!
Still, a little disappointed that the sunbathing bit no longer comes up to pay her once you've gone past the dress bit. I was hoping there'd be more to that scene like with the rest!

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
does anyone know what the Julia drop an the stood up mean in the variable menu???

Last edited:

kahn0219

Mar 15, 2017
So I bought the clothes for julia on the grandson path, but I haven't gotten any more events. Do I need to keep giving her money for something to happen or do I need to do something specific?